Xau/Usd trading size

After years away from the game Im looking to get back in.

I am trying to find out if there are any brokers who offer spot gold in amounts less than one ounce.

I am a position trading ( with daily bars) not day trading and am starting with 3- 5 k.

I know there are mini and micro gold futures that can be traded on a shoestring but I am concerned with liquidity issues as well as other things. I would prefer the spot market.

I am aware there are different rules to trading gold in the US but I believe this has to do with margin. I am not one to want margin in excess as the volatility in gold is enough in my estimation.

My entries will be on 4 hours charts but I believe trading a full ounce of gold with 3-5k is still too risky.

Anyone know of a broker who offers spot gold in a quantity of less than an ounce?

Gold price shoots up and seems to be heading towards $ 1800. What causes volatility?
GOLD TRADING TODAY: The price of gold starts the new trading week with a bullish sign and jumps to $ 1760 an ounce. The possibility of new coronavirus cases derailing the revival of the world economy and forcing the world’s main central banks to maintain an ultra-expansive monetary policy reinforces XAU / USD. In this article we present some technical levels of importance for gold.