XM or other broker

XM seems very nice, but very much things seems nice. Is XM trustworthy? And if so not, which broker can I use the best? I don’t want to trade with margin/levarage. I like deposit bonusses hahahaha. MT4 or MT5 is a must, easy support too.

I live in the Netherlands in Europe.

Hello
I expected good on them, I think that are well regulated. I recommend you use other sources than this forum to find out more about the broker you intend to open an account.

Lol :D. Then you have a lot of options as many brokers do offer deposit bonusses so that they can lure you. If you are only looking for a bonus just apply for as many as you can find and try to benefit. Hint: don’t expect too much from brokers with bonuses and simply try make some profits by using more than one broker simultaneously :wink:

According to my trading experience, I think newcomer should choose broker which is more comfortable for them and does not restrict any trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

1 Like

Tickmill seems very nice to me and has 100$ live account bonus if you deposit. But if I deposit on XM i get way more then 100$. Its really hard to choose :confused:

Make yourself a pre Christmas gift and go with both :slight_smile: But you may also want to read some topics about the brokers which offers bonuses. The search function works :wink:

Hi Jelvooo. I am bit confused here…what do you mean you don’t want to trade with margin and leverage? As for the bonus question, it seems to me that you are looking for fast and easy money, am I right?

1 Like

A lot offer bonusses so I like bonusses yeah. I don’t want to trade with 1:10 levarage so I take bigger losses or profits.

But practically the broker which is reputed by the traders not provides the facilities that are needed for new forex traders. And they don’t allow scalping generally in their platform which is the foremost trading technique for them to earn profit.

1 Like

On XM you mean or? I don’t scalp by the way.

Totally agree. Beginners first of all need most comfortable narrowest trading spreads and minimum margin requirements. But that kind of facilities are not available in first class broker companies. So, when it’s quite difficult for them when choosing a trading platform.

2 Likes

XM is a nice broker, i have only been trading a few months, and I have already withdrawn from them… it takes like 3 working days though. They are trustworthy and the XM points that you earn for either real cash or added equity is nice. Try it out first on a demo account, and when you are comfortable try out their free 30 dollars for comparison to other brokers. I hope this helps.

1 Like

I withdrew more than 20k usd probably on XM. Mostly using skrill. Never had a single problem. https://www.photoshar.in/18k-withdrawal-xm