Yadix.com News trading

and carry trade orders can last for half a year =)

1 Like

I trade news at Yadix after so many years of brokers turning off feed during big news, pausing prices, closing platforms and more tricks including long shadow on a candle that isn’t suppose to be there, Yadix is the first broker that the MT4 has been stable during every news event I’ve been in front of the screen to see for the past year.

In reality, we know that there is always spread wider during news and there can be slippage, and I assume that Yadix is more stable with better conditions during these market conditions based on what I read about their liquidity and technical services that give them a definite advantage compared to most other retail brokers.

I’d say to anyone using these kinds of fast-action strategies to test Yadix with few hundred dollars and see the difference for their trading, maybe will help you?

Is there requotes? I subscribed to signals, and there you need to react quickly enough, because signals come out during the news

There is practically no slippage, I trade on an classic account, but there’re ecn and all the advantages of a stp broker, orders are opened quickly, I open pending orders on news. The best part is that if there are strong news, then stop loss or take profit are executed at the right prices

thanks for answers, I’ll try it; signals show themselves well right now

As for the signals, it is better to try trade copy options there its affordable with good returns. I used signals, in the end they give advantages for the first couple of months, and then the deposit is lost. on myfxbook you can definitely see which signals work well and which don’t

I don’t understand why do you recommend myfxbook. I checked it in search of a trading idea, and didn’t understand what was good about this site. Beginners need simpler tips! It is very complex site.

Well, I recommended myfxbook because I spend a lot of time there. There is something out there that can help newbies, for example, a correlation filter or technical patterns. If myfxbook is tricky, you can check out the tradingview.

If it doesn’t make it difficult, can you tell me how you can use the correlation filter?

Sure. Everyone went through this as well as I in my time. To predict trends or to better understand what is happening at any given time, I tracked the movement of currencies and how they interact. I even wrote an expert for this case, who signaled that the euro is starting to grow and that currencies that correlate well with the euro can be bought. The Euro is the leading currency, usually reacting first to an event, with other currencies following. I still use such an Expert Advisor, since yadix doesn’t limit the number of running charts. You can probably find a similar expert in your platform library.

I’m very interested in the topic of custom indicators! Do you think Yadix is suitable for trading with robots? I read somewhere that brokers often don’t allow pending orders to be executed, and robots work only with such, although I could be wrong.

The broker offers conditions rather for trading with robots, since the classic account has $5 per lot reabte, but I recommend connecting a rebate account, where there is a refund of $15 for each lot. Even if the order is in the red, there is still compensation.
Moreover, it is great that you can connect a trading adviser to an ecn account and get rebate. The robot often makes small negative orders as scalping goes on, as a result, 3-10 orders per day may be in the red, but with the rebate program compensate this partially. If the order is in the black, there is also a refund

Does anyone here use the trading robots that Yadix offers? there are robots for subscription (you need to pay for a license $200\250 once) and in the end you get a robot. Any cheating? Statistics are open, but can someone share personal experience, please. I don’t trust them, robots were created just a couple of months ago, you know

I partially agree, there are both free robots and paid ones. If the statistics are open and the creators of the robot do not hide anything, great. In addition, such a low fee for such statistics is very small. I have connected stp winner robot a month ago, I pay fee for vps and license, without problems so far, and I have positive orders for now.

Thanks for the idea. I downloaded the CORR script. But it doesn’t help much, unfortunately(((

1 Like

The fact that currencies correlate with each other is a well-known thing. Perhaps you spent too little time watching the processes that are taking place and have not yet caught some pattern that could help you earn money. In general, it takes time.
As for any suspicions about the correct processing of orders by the broker, I have not noticed anything yet. All orders are processed properly.

Well, I tried to use a couple of robots on the demo. There are profitable days, and there are unprofitable days, I don’t see any stability yet(

I’ll say that. During the spread of Covid-19 in the States, my most reliable robot also did not bring profit, about 0 for the whole of March-April. But in July, I got 30%. And , you know, any tool is useful only if it is configured correctly. I use a couple of paid robots. One is great, but profitable only with the eurusd pair. The second one is more versatile.

In general, I realized that everything takes time. And you don’t want to lose it… Can anyone recommend a good adviser? Even if it’s paid one.

Hello fellows, I am considering to buy licence for one ea provided by this broker, but I am not sure which one to choose, there are two with significantly different average returns. Does anyone here have some experience and is willing to help me on the issue? Thanks v.m.