You can never stop learning in forex

Hey,guys … I’ve been trading for more than a year on demo and will start my live account soon. Nice to meet ya’all.

I trade mostly with indicators but little price action precisely. My powerful indicator is the Awesome indicator :grin::grin:.What’s yours ?!!

1 Like

I used to use that indicator lol until it stopped working for me. Hope you have better luck! I use a few indicators but I’ll say the 50MA.

1 Like

After the length of time I have being in he markets , that is a true statement. I don’t rely on a a indicator as they are just guides to back up a decision already made. So I guess my indicator is my eyes , I trade what I see

1 Like

I use only the 20 and 50EMA’s. One or two EMA’s are excellent at confirming trend and if there isn’t a trend why would I be trading it?

1 Like

Welcome, your approach seems sensible, good that you demo’d for a year first…

1 Like

Glad that you had the patience of practicing on demo for that long. A number of new traders would just jump in on live account after having achieved a small success on demo but live is nothing like demo. I wish you all best.

1 Like

That’s a short learning phase, be prepared for some more years.

When Johnny Cash was asked how often should an aspiring country singer try to make it - his answer after a pause - maybe on the 92nd attempt.

1 Like

Hey buddy glad that you finally ready to be into this battle field
80% psy always remember, follow your own rules and hope you make a lot of money in it

1 Like

Yeah … That works for me but I’ll have to use 10 M.A

Yes . Thank you

What will you do with the 10MA?

Congratulations on your progress! Looking forward to hear more about your trading experiences. Good luck!