Your best trading strategy?

Which is the best and most profitable trading strategy you have come across?

Following uptrends up, following downtrends down.

4 Likes

trading Stop Hunts and market structure breaks

1 Like

Same here

Actually, I guess it should be this way round! :joy:

3 Likes

good1 , 10 for creativity and sarcasm lol

vsa, volume for me it s best indicator ever that can tell u what happened, what s happening, what to expect, where to look etc in any market.
off topic> just received an email from babypips explaining why aussie was the star currency this week saying it s cos of trade wars etc, when i could see just reading the chart that aussie jpy for example was accumulating long positions by the composite operator since quite a few months ago, supply diminished to a point that they wouldn t get lower prices anymore to buy into so they marked price up. that s why i don t ever trade based on news and rather use those as catalyst.

Simplicity should not be mistaken for sarcasm!

Trading is, essentially, based on assessing probabilities. And, if we exclude option selling, then we only gain from price movements - which either go up or down.

Therefore, a strategy that successfully identifies the most likely direction, and then follows it, is more than likely to succeed.

However, the consistency of the actual financial success with such a method is more related to the exit strategy than the point of entry and, even more importantly, when combined with a sensible risk/equity management strategy.

Simple, high probability trade entries with an exit strategy producing 60-70% success ratio and an R:R of 1:1 or better. What could be simpler?

“Following uptrends up, following downtrends down.” that’s simply what @Tommor does!:+1::smile:

(and I think you might find quite many more of us, too, :wink:)

1 Like

tottaly agree

1 Like

Not a bit of sarcasm in my post. This is what I do.

Best trading strategy I’ve come across:

Don’t lose money

any trading strategy can be useless if you dont know how to manage money.

Its fine as far as it goes, but isn’t this a best strategy for NOT trading?
:slight_smile:

1 Like