Your thoughts on BITCOIN

As promised, copied-and-pasted from Modern Trader magazine –

1 Like

It seem that cryptocurrencies is having some trouble with China. I have a question, would someone as fickle minded like DONALD TRUMP endorse something like virtual cash?
1.If he doesnt support it is pretty much the end for bitcoin.
2. If he does support, that really put bitcoin future into a state of mercury.
In a nutshell, trading bitcoin is not risky but dangerous.

Trading it is much more wise than owning some just buy all the dips it seems to recover made some money out of this…

Bitcoin price hits above $5000, this is probably the new high

Hi all,
I have been on this forum and read all your thoughts about bitcoin,
Today I would like to share my thoughts on bitcoin, Bitcoin The Crypto currency is at its peak these days, it has been crossing all its heights and is setting way too higher standards for it. It has been growing rapidly would and current price has reached to $5226 on CoinDesk Bitcoin Price index.I believe it can go to $6000 easily and in fact there are rumors it can potentially go to more highs of $100,000 in next few years

The cryptocurrency dropped to a low of $2,980 in mid-September on the news China had banned token sales and that local cryptocurrency exchanges would shut in the aftermath. However, in subsequent days, bitcoin’s price quickly regained, reportedly due to a pick-up in trading volumes in Japan, South Korea and other markets.

Bitcoins have been increasing each and every day and if reports or the rumors are to believed then it can touch 10K. And the pace at which it is going it doesn’t look impossible with 5200 already been achieved.

• The price of bitcoin hit an all-time high of $5,167.90
  • This was above the cryptocurrency’s previous all-time high of $5,013.91 hit on September 2
  • Speculation that China could reverse the ban of cryptocurrency exchanges is driving sentiment
    Here the full article on CNBC: Bitcoin leaps to record above $5,300

Pulling back some now put was up over 12%, Litecoin is having a pretty good day too but nowhere near its all-time high like bitcoin

Bitcoin maxed out at 5867, that is a huge 2 day move normally only seen is the small cap cryptos, Ethereum and Litecoin are starting to see some action but both of these are still way off their all time highs. Anyone have a time machine, just need to go back 6 months for about 5 min

It is now Ethereum turn to go on a run, up 12% so far today, Crypto market cap up another 5 billion falling my earlier post

Bitcoin mining requires massive computer resources (and time) to solve heavy-duty mathematical equations. And the equations are designed to become more difficult to solve over time, so that the rate at which new bitcoin are mined will slow dramatically in the future. By design, bitcoin will become impractical to mine when the total number in existence reaches 21 million bitcoin.

But, what will happen when quantum computing is applied to the task of solving these equations?
Jeff Yastine, writing in The Sovereign Investor Daily, describes a hypothetical scenario –

Marveling at the meteoric rise in bitcoin, and wondering where it might go from here.

Here is a daily chart of XBT/USD with zig-zag (5, 25). (Note: the current swing has not painted.)

And here is the same chart with future swings (guessed at) shown as projected zig-zag lines.

What do you think?

Three days ago Francis Hunt called for a 7000- 7500 Bitcoin price to happen within 2 weeks, it happened in just three days. Yes any pullback is a buy, or just accumulate a set amount same day every week, a year from now you will be happy you did

If we do get a pullback to 5,000 I am a buyer

Bitcoin maxed out today at $7445 Great call by Francis Hunt

I never trusted bitcoin. I advise you to stay away from it.

The time to buy is when there is blood in the streets, and we are seeing a lot of blood in all markets,

1 Like

Hodl. Also don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose. Golden rule.

@rundmc_bart Will you still hodl if it looks like it’s going to zero?