This little thread will tell you most of what you need to know -
This link also helps , I think.
Kindly check our reviews across different sources. Relying only on WikiFX does not reflect any broker’s real presence. In the end, it’s your call to decide whether zForex is trustworthy or not.
And yes, we’re an offshore broker.
Profiles:
I saw that some of the people earned so much…is that martin gale? do you have any trading restrictions?
What do you mean by “earned so much”?
News trading, scalping, and the use of EAs are allowed if that is what you’re asking. No restrictions.
hey
KYC needed? what’s the leverage for crypto and fx pairs?
Hi @DawsonY
Yes, KYC is required. Leverage up to 1:1000 for FX. But it’s dynamic.
| Account Equity | Maximum Leverage |
|---|---|
| $0 – $999 | 1:1000 |
| $1,000 – $2,499 | 1:800 |
| $2,500 – $7,999 | 1:500 |
| $8,000 – $19,999 | 1:400 |
| $20,000 – $39,999 | 1:300 |
| $40,000 – $74,999 | 1:200 |
| $75,000 and above | 1:100 |
Zforex is an unregulated broker (do not believe their claims that they are, just Google it yourself). They are not regulated by any Tier 1 regulators.
Zforex will spam you with calls the moment you register an account with them and keep pestering you to make a deposit. No proper broker will do this.
Their demo contests are also a scam. The “cash prize” is not cash at all. It will be trading credits that they claim can be withdrawn, but when you do win it, they will tell you trading credits cannot be withdrawn.
zForex is an offshore licensed broker, not regulated by Tier-1 entities, that’s clear. On the other hand, you’re the one making baseless accusations here, not us.
Why not be a good trader and win the demo contest? This way, you can see for yourself that rewards are fully withdrawable.
It seems you either haven’t read the Terms & Conditions or didn’t fully understand them. Let us share the link again for clarity: Contest Terms & Conditions.
I’m not going to get into a senseless argument because I would only be wasting time with a scammer broker.
I did won a (small) prize in one of your demo contests and you guys refused my withdrawal.
I’m only posting to warn people. Those who heed my warning, great, you saved yourself some pain. Those who don’t, enjoy getting scammed by Zforex.
That never happened! We keep full records of all contest results and withdrawals.
Why don’t you share email or account ID so we can check and clarify this case. ![]()
Come on, they’re not a scam. I trade with zforex from time to time. I earned $75 in March and withdrew it.
You’ll always be able to withdraw $75 with no problems, I think. The problems with fraudster brokers don’t normally start until you want to withdraw $1,000+. They’ll never risk awful publicity for $75!
And this link may help.
And this …
We keep organizing monthly demo contests. Free to join, no deposit required. You can trade or just withdraw your reward.
is there anyone experienced zforex cashback promo? do they send cashback at the end of the month or another way?
and
is it possible to use bonus for returned traders and cashback at the same time?
both bonus can be activated
idk about cashback
