Zulu Trade-Signal provider trading journal

When I was a follower my Zulu guard was activated so I could limit the amount of trades, protect capital by the max pips willing to lose, or capital but I still found it difficult to know how much of my account to risk. The signal providers I was following didnt have any set stop loss. If they could tell me max loss per trade is 200 pips and follow their plan, I can then adjust accordingly. However 20 -30 pip profitability with a max stop of 200 pips is not part of my own trading plan. Your own plan maybe different then mines.

I am unsure of any opportunities today. Waited for the euro news to happen however it went opposite of the actual numbers and I am assuming because it was low to medium impact. There should be some opportunities US session.

I do think there will be very good opportunities today but lets see ZuluTrade - Calendar quite some major macros on the way!!

I always keep one eye on Forex Factory

ooh you use whatever is better for you :wink:
i check the zulutrade one as it is simply there and im use to it.

Update: 4/12

Set Break even stop on breakout. Euro Usd Price action during news retraced to BE. I apologize for any slippage you may have received. Either it broke out for 50-100 pips or retraced to BE.

hi, y opened buy sell buy sell?

I played the news and predicted wrong when I saw a bearish engulf candle. News was unfavorable US and I still went against the news. ALways knew my fundmental analysis was correct. Next week I will be alot more careful. SOrry folks.

Ended the night give or take -19 pips which took away some profit for the week. I hate to lose with a passion. No matter how small it is.

Basicly a bearish engulf candle formed Immediately after news and I assumed my technical analysis would trump the news. i thought wrong. So i went back in the direction I orginally planned after news hit to make back some of the loss. I dont usually do dumb mistakes and I admit I been doing this for years and very rarely do I ever jump on a bearish engulf candle. I am really upset at myself because we should be positive for the night and not be at a negative. Heck I am hardly ever negative on my live account on a nightly basis and when I am, I get angry for the dumb moves I make.

This even makes me even more angry. Why leave me a 1 star rating along with a comment “where is your stop on that trade” . Obviously I had a mental stop in place to not lose more then 20-30 pips. The one trade I executed and dont place a stop immediately, I receive a negative comment. I can see if any of my stops executed past whats stated in the decription I would be at fault, but that never happened.

its ok, ur profit pips yesterday still can cover ur -ve pips today… still hv small profit… keep it ur profit on next week, tqvm

I saw that too. Seems like game playing. Attacking your rating to drop your steady climbing rank.

Yeah unfortunately he’s not even on my subscriber list. Left a negative comment and left. It’s ok. He won’t be the last one to be sneaky about it. I shouldn’t get too upset at ratings. As long as I am profitable and follow thru.

Don’t get too upset with that guy. I still believe and trust you. A few losses are just a part of the game. From the history he can check if the provider is reckless or disciplined with his stop loss and drawdown.

I can laugh about it now. I wanted to make sure the comment originated from a live follower so I was in chat with zulu and asked if only live followers can leave ratings. Their reply was that hes the only gain follower on my account and he did leave the comment on my page . Why would a fool give me a bad rating and still follow me? I then asked if i could remove or block him from my signals. Of course this isnt possible. :slight_smile:

I apologize for letting my emotions getting the better of me. I think I am one of the few providers who get upset when taking a loss of 19 pips for the night. :). More so because it was not within the trading plan. I won’t make any excuses but will learn from the experience.

04/14/12

BE +1 Pip. I will not let profit turn back into a loss. Was up 15 pips and couldv’e easily broke out for 40 pips.

and that’s what you should exactly do! try to be as detached from your emotions as possible. I think you will be much better on the long run!

hi, eurjpy is going down now, why u close early?

L-O-M-A-O!!! Seriously it is the first time i am reading that a provider wants to block his follower!
Actually, wont be that bad of an idea, true doesn’t make sense to comments bad (obviously still not liking something) and then continuing to follow! follower some times can get quite nagging!