Zulu Trade-Signal provider trading journal

Eddy

You think I should keep this journal alive. I am thinking its scaring away people so was thinking about just posting profit loss. I have followers outside of babypips mostly and I believe WVU is the only one left. :slight_smile:

imo, please keep it the way it is !!
I am long around the forex forums commenting and all, and i really like your personal touch that you add to your msg + your dedication it is really smth more than simply posting dry charts and results.

Thanks Eddy I hope to keep this thread going. Plus I would like to not only show profit loss but the emotional aspects of trading. I endure alot of stress and at times the lack of sleep kills me. Tonight without much news intervention Pairs are trading within their daily pivots. Funny how I exited the GBP trade at the very high at R2 assuming that smart money had the same idea. :slight_smile:

I have found interesting provider on Zulutrade. His name is TFH19500

+1700 pips fot this month
profit factor 3
average win 130 pips
average loss 24 pips
worst trade -54 pips
best trade 294 pips
drawdown 12 % (240 pips)

Trade with real account. Check this guy. I think he uses good ratio risk/reward

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - tfh19500

Be very careful alex. I believe everyone here should understand you either promoted kevin financial or was actually him. I read the kevin financial blog and you acted as if you were the trader. Did You start a second trader account? PLease promote your multiple accounts on your own Blog and not on mines. I Would hate for anyone here to be down 1k pips on their account . This blog is meant to help everyone become profitable regardless who they are following. I do want followers but most importantly I would want everyone to protect their own capital and not gamble it away.

ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - Kevin Financial

Gkawa, what do you mean ? are you jealous ? i found provider tfh. Iā€™m not tfh. Iā€™m follower !

What ever it isā€¦ This trader uses a real account and so far earned more than 1800 pips. currently his open positions are also in green.

He is having only 26 winning trades out of 105 trades executed. All other 79 trades were losers. Even then he is up by +1800 pips. It clearly indicates that he is taking trades based on nice RR ratio. If he can continue this performance, then the name tfh19500 will be displayed in the top 10 shortly.

I am not worried about the relationship between Kevin Financial and tfh19500. After all, the performance by tfh19500 so far is excellent.

Good analysis ! Yes he uses very good risk/reward !! only 30% of win but he does in profit ! But i donā€™t think he will be in top 10 shortly. Because zulutrade has a bad calculationā€¦ You can see 3/4 in top 10 uses martingalā€¦and demo accountā€¦

I dont mind providers who post their zulu trade sites here and as I stated before I would only personally trade with Azar consulting. What i dont like is you claiming you are not Kevin financial who blew his account down to 1200 pips negative. Its kinda funny you use the same picture on both accounts. This is your post as Kevin Financial on this forum.

I use stoploss 25 pips on all my positions.

Now, Profit : 49%
Profit : 412 pips
Drawdown : 4%
Profit factor : 14

I use real account (5000$) and soon im going to put more money.

Follow me on Zulutrade ā€œKevin Financialā€

Reply Reply With Quote .

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

gkawa22,
Please keep the journal alive and the way it is. I have looked at a few other journals and just canā€™t get into them because they are just posting charts. I like your journal because it is more than just dry commentary. I like the discussions regarding other zulutrade signal providers.

I have to agree with gkawa on this subject. If you are a follower why does his zulutrader page show 0 live followers and $4 amount following? Are you following him on demo account for $4?!??!

And look at his trade history. On 04/09/2013 he had a 599 pip profit. 25 trades later he is at -1 pip profit. Yes that is 25 lossing trades in a row. 04/15/2013 is a HUGE day for him. Closing a few trades from 04/12/2013 for big profits and opening and closing a few more on 04/15/2013. He has a high of 2,005 pip profit, but since his high he has dropped 16 losing trades and 3 winners for a total 1,824 pip profit.

With only 3 weeks of trading and ONE DAY where he had crazy profit, I would NEVER follow this guy. Sounds alot like Kevin Financial, 500 pip profit now -1,200 pip profit. One hit wonder. (at this point). He is like the majority of the Top 50 signal providersā€¦look at their graphs on the trader page. Almost everyone of them had a huge one day spike on profits then flat. These traders are just gaming the system hoping someone is gullible enough to think they know what they are doing instead of being lucky.

Iā€™m follower at demo ! And he has a lot of losses because i think he is waiting trend ! It was not lucky day, it was a day trend ! You should watch his statistic so good before to speakā€¦
But if you prefer give your money at provider who use demo account and martingal itā€™s your problem. Itā€™s gambling trading !

Alex

I totally agree with Wvu and I noticed kevin financial who you claimed not to be Is the same person. I can attest there are some providers on demo who who dont use Martingale strategies. Take a peek at Azar consulting and you will notice he has a trading plan as I do myself. Kevin Financial traded real money and traded a martingale approach by entering ten trades at once. If you are gonna post any provider linked to him, you should either change your name, or not heavily promote risky providers. You have no credibility here because you are KEVIN FINANCIAL as stated on his own blog. If you want proof everyone should goto this link.

http://forums.babypips.com/trade-journals/51553-kevin-financial-zulutrade.html

I test TFH in demo. And for this moment itā€™s so good. I will see. Forex is not sure. Itā€™s risky investment. But now wth TFH iā€™m satisfied

This is gkawa thread, and any other referral on other traders is considered high-jacking or simply spamming on him, regadless if you follow or you are the trader himself. Lets respect one another!

Eddy

I dont mind followers posting successful traders they follow on Zulu as you and others have done previously but when a trader who spammed my thread orginally and blew the account to a negative 1200 pips and comes back as another account I find that ridiculous.

Alex
Please go back and post on your Kevin Financial Journal. This journal is my trading account and for those ZULU followers to help each other become profitable whether they follow me or not. I dont see anything positive you have done here but spam my thread pretending to be a follower when you are the actual trader. If you want followers do it on your own thread because you have shown no credibility here.

Update: AS you can see there will be no trades tonight as the market doesnā€™t dictate any type of direction other then some movement earlier euro session. No high impact news to drive any pairs for big pips until US session. I will protect capital until tomorrow and head to bed early tonight.

gkawa22, you have a pointā€¦see i didnt even bother checking the guy out, i know he was spammihg just by the way it was postedā€¦i smell those posts from far away :wink:

You are stupid guys iā€™m just follower you donā€™t understand ?

For any of you traders the US session was the perfect opportunity for a consolidation breakout opportunity on the yen pairs. Unfortunately I went to bed earlier then usual.