Happy Corner: Aussie (AUD) pairs

It could be a severely deformed bat: In the current economic climate, I can’t see the RBA standing by and allowing it to run to those sorts of levels as depicted in the chart. But good luck anyhow.

AUDNZD

Planning to long at psychological round number support of 1.1000

SL 1.0950

In that case, you might like this video. The relevant section starts at 4:57.

My mistake is I should have waited for the bounce up to 1.11 or 1.12 before going short. Now I’m probably going to be stopped out :34:

Entered long on short term support

Also see my NZDUSD and USDCAD trades

Hit TP: +30 pips. Others trades are still open

Again went long at previous broken resistance

I’ve closed the transaction on audusd with a profit. I think that audusd asset will go up.

I can see an excellent entrance to the aud/usd market after reaching the 0.7205 level. The price will go up.

I think that aud/usd asset will go down further.

AUDUSD Butterfly Pattern Completion 200SMA Short

1. 200sma in zone
  2. Butterfly Pattern Completion
  3. ABCD Pattern Completion
  4. Previous Supply Area in zone

-@TradeYodha
TradeYodha.com

The price on AUD/USD moves to resistance level. When 0.73741 mark will be passed, I’m gonna sell.

I can see an excellent entrance to the AUDUSD market after reaching the 0.727125 level. The price will go up.

There is a bearish trend developing on AUD/USD pair.

As the price has reached the level of resistance, I think that now it will go down and will pass the 0.71615 mark.

Here is my view on AUD USD:

If price breaks the current resistance 0.72738 then it is free to hit 0.74616

I can see an excellent entrance to the AUD/USD market after reaching the 0.71100 level. The price will go down.

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

The price on AUD/USD moves to resistance level. When 0.70461 mark will be passed, I’m gonna buy.

The head and shoulders is forming. It’ll try to use it.