Forex Growth Bot

Lol, if the MM is as bad as some have claimed, I guess we should throw this in the bin.

Another one…

first day of trades for me (tho I tweaked it a bit) and all losers… good thing it’s on a demo account right now. back to default settings, we’ll see what that does.

I didn’t have any trades today and neither did Eugene. So no loser for me today.

Lol, if the MM is as bad as some have claimed, I guess we should throw this in the bin.

Another one…

Another well thought out and constructive remark from fxvoilaaa. What a shock. Incidently what is the money mangement? Risk reward? Hmm I belong to a lot of forums and I haven’t heard a negative thing yet maybe you can enlighten me as to what “people” are saying or better yet what is your first hand experience???

Here is the pic swhowing what I was explaining on my previous post : potential 180 pips looser (40% drawdown) trade. First line is entry, 2nd is potential lost and last one is the close trade. Higlighted in blue the trade involved.
I still follow your live result with great attention because all other trades are quit good :wink:

By dreufi at 2011-01-11

your right that would be a 170+ drawdown. @ .05 lots it is aproximatly $85ish if the account was 826.67 than the drawdown was something like just under 10% so I am not sure where the 40% comes from? But anyway I am glad you are following along.

So far no trades this week.

Virtually you were looser for around 90$ on a 250$ deposit so 40% potential drawdown

okay I backpeddled a little bit. If the account value was $250 and you lost $85 than it would be a 34% drawdown which would be crazy. I agree but like I said I think the account balance was more like 826.67 if my math is correct so 10% is still high but a little easier to stomach.

Two EU shorts open…

Sell @ 1.2983 currently +10
Sell @ 1.2978 Currently +5

Sell @ 1.2983 currently +10
Sell @ 1.2978 Currently +5

both closed at 1.3004

sell @ 1.2983 closed @ 1.3004 -21
sell @ 1.2978 closed @ 1.3004 -26

You are perfectly right. I am so dumb sometimes, I need some hollydays :slight_smile:
It makes your feedback on the ea in real trading even more interresting for me.

You are perfectly right. I am so dumb sometimes, I need some hollydays
It makes your feedback on the ea in real trading even more interresting for me.

Your not dumb. Forex is a constant learning experience and sometimes the numbers make sense and some times they are confusing. Like anything else there is always different ways of looking at things and a perspective that is constantly growing and evolving. I’m glad your here. So far you have pointed out a potential massive loser that I would have missed and it helps me to see what type of stop losses we are potentially dealing with.

where’s the ea/ flat form not clear

It’s only the MT4 view of the ea. You can get access for free on the forex growth bot web site.

It was only to highlight a potential big loss with this ea but not as big as I thought at the beginning.

Thanks to johnny for pointing out my mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

EU long @ 1.3246 currently +17

+35 wow she’s climbing!

EU long @ 1.3246

currently +50

buy @ 1.3284 currently +12

+79 and +41 so far

I love this ea!!!

+103 and +65

wow nice trades! =)

wow nice trades! =)

EU long @1.3284 closed @ 1.3337 +53
EU long @ 1.3246 still open price is @ 1.3373 currently +127

Hi,

Today i bought the forex growth bot for 70$. they are asking for the again.

My question is is it worth to buy again or your working with the basic edition.

Forex Growth Bot Advanced Edition - $59.00

This version includes additional settings that allow you to further tweak the robot and attempt to improve performance.

Forex Growth Bot Power Source Edition - $70.00

This version includes additional settings plus some robot source code.

Advanced Support And Optimization Service - $49 Per Month

This service includes robot optimization services, advanced updates with the ability to request features, and higher class support. Higher class, meaning access via Skype, PC to PC support (we login to your PC and help) and more. This also includes new currency pairs and new settings as they become available.