Smart FX Technology
Page 1 of 226 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Smart FX Technology

johnnykanoo is offline FX-Men Honorary Member

Default Smart FX Technology

Okay guys here is another one i've been testing. It's called smart fx Forex Trading Robot - Best Selling Forex Robot - Profits Guaranteed
    My first impressions....

Well for one The Developer, Robert has been awesome. He actually did a live session with me to make sure I understood his ea and that my settings were correct. He is very easy to contact and makes himself accessible.

As for the ea, well so far it has been doing awesome! With conservative settings this ea promises to make up to 30% monthly! Will this hold up over time we shall see. There are two different ea's. One is a super scalper and works accross 4 pairs and one is a breakout hunter and it works with eur/usd. Robert says the point is that both ea's "hedge each other" This makes them more consistant and smaller drawdown in the long run.

My results so far have been good. I have been trading this in demo. Just being a little cautious after my test account got killed by a different ea. I am going to go live with this ea next week. For now here is the myfxbook widget.

First impressions are great. Customer support is unmatched! and so far this ea has been doing so awesome and keep in mind it is August.

As always I will keep you guys posted.
    Last edited by johnnykanoo; 08-24-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: typos
    Francosm likes this.
    come visit my new blog forexferacity.com show me some love :-)

Also I have noticed that usd/jpy has done the worst so far. But testing is in its infancy. having said that so far uj has had 10 losers and only 4 winners for a total net profit of -2.95% and total pips of -82.5

Overall smartfx has netted a whopping 985 pips and a total net gain of +39.75% in only 12 days!

Biebel is offline Newbie
    This EA must have been around for a few months now, but it is hard to find user reviews about it. I did not find any live results on the official site, only some backtests. I am curious to see how this will perform on your demo.

Jabroni is offline Junior Member
    thanks for sharing this. very interesting ea. if indeed it is profitable, then the purchase price is well worth it. please keep us posted.

mokus is offline Newbie
    JK: ... looks good ... let us know when you go live ...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnykanoo View Post
    Also I have noticed that usd/jpy has done the worst so far. But testing is in its infancy. having said that so far uj has had 10 losers and only 4 winners for a total net profit of -2.95% and total pips of -82.5

Overall smartfx has netted a whopping 985 pips and a total net gain of +39.75% in only 12 days!

goalmillion is offline Newbie
    Hi Johnny,

Thanks for sharing this information. Are you running both EA's (i.e. Scalper and Breakout hunter)? If yes, are you running them on the same MT4 instance or different ones? Same broker or different brokers?

Thanks in advance.

same broker same mt4 same account. The great thing is Robert will help you set it up. I have found him to be thee most helpful developer so far! He will litteraly hold your hand and walk you through the entire setup if you like. For me he created a remote session and we walked through all of my settings. Its actually very easy to do. This ea has a lot of versatility but for the most part you keep all the default settings except for risk and gmt offset. He will also ake sure your gmt setting are correct.

so far this ea is up over 43% inside of 2 weeks. I am very excited. I am definitely going live next week. These ea's are doing really well for me. Of course I am on demo at the moment. When I go live we will see if my price feed hurts my performance. Only live forward testing will tell but as usual I will keep all you guys posted with my live results.

goalmillion is offline Newbie
    Johnny, Thanks for the reply. Are you using hotforex account for this or some other broker?

edwards is offline Newbie
    Thanks Johnny, this one sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

hoyt2004 is offline Newbie
    Hi Johnny,
    Do they have real time trading result?

Forum Sponsors
Page 1 of 226 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast