Smart FX Technology

hi Johnny
can u please update us … we all waiting for your feedback and the rating for this EA , and im waiting for your recommendation shall i go ahead & buy it or not

thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Thanks Johnny for all the replies. Just saw your messages, I was out for the long weekend.

Yes, I did load all the presets and I would appreciate if you could upload your set files.

Thank you so much!

I like this bot so far.

So far it’s contributed about 10% on the account this month, with Euraud being the best performing with a perfect 20 from 20 record. Average win is about 13 pips.

Hi guys,
Yes I do highly recomend this bot package. Since I went live this ea has earned over 40% We took a couple of hits here and there but overall she recovers nicely!

[B]EUR/USD breakout hunter[/B] has had 42 trades 75% win rate and an overall net pips of [B]+647.7[/B] and a profit factor of 1.66
[B]USD/JPY scalper[/B] has had 22 trades win rate of a disappointing 41.5% overall net pips[B] -21.7[/B] and a pf of .76
[B]EUR/AUD scalper[/B] has had 67 trades and an amazing winrate of 92% net total of[B] 539.5 pips[/B] and a pf of 2.75
[B]EUR/GBP scalper[/B] has had 25 trades and a win rate of 83% but a net total of only [B]6.2 pips[/B] and a pf of .91
[B]EUR/CHF scalper[/B] has had 40 trades and win rate of 90% net total of [B]+44.1[/B] and a pf of .97
[B]EUR/CAD scalper[/B] has had 24 trades and a win rate of 59% net pips[B] -372.8[/B] and a pf of .23

my conclusions from this data are breakout hunter is doing well and EUR/AUD is amazing. I may increase risk a little on E/A but I will keep E/U where it is.

This strat has the benefit of having two types of traders breakout and scalper. When scalper performs poorly hunter usually does well and vice versa.

This ea depends on larger stops and smaller targets therefore it is prudent to have many winners. In the instance of EUR/GBP and EUR/CHF all the small gains got wiped out by 1 or 2 losers. This leads me to believe that EUR/AUD can give back a nice chunk of profit if we get stopped out so I will keep that in mind when I increase risk.

EUR/CAD will get a risk reduction. I don’t want to stop trading this pair but I do want to limit any damage. USD/JPY is on notice. I am not going to reduce risk yet but if this pair doesn’t improve I will certainly cut risk down on this one too.

Overall this bot is doing well and because of the diversity it is more stable. Customer support is unmatched anywhere in the industry. Anyone interested in this bot should definitely do so. Robert offers a money back guarantee but I think once you guys start using this you will not want to return it.

Ow yea one other thing. you are able to put these ea’s on as many accounts as you want as long as its on one vps. This is nice. I have so many ea’s that I am limited in my testing because there is only one live license. Not the case here.

Sorry I have been neglecting my theads guys and gals. I’m still trading. It’s just my other business has kept me very busy. I can’t tell you how many generators I have sold. Between that and trade shows I have been running around like a mad man trying to keep up.

Talk to you guys later,
John

I’ve had similar results John,

Eur/AUD has been a superstar, and the breakout hunter has been profitable thus far.

I dont use the usdjpy on any of the EA’s I run since I’ve never had a positive overall result with it. THis one included.

The key here is to test on a demo first ppl and understand that in any trading system you are going to have a drawdown. This EA allows you to specify your risk so you know how much you are going to lose if things go pear shaped.

Like Johny says, this EA recovers very well and rather quickly in my experience.

It already has been mentioned but if you purchase the ea for a month (even on demo) and if comes out negative, you get the software for free.

That to me is an unbeatable deal.

Thank you johnny & gazlim for sharing
but are you guys using the default settings ??
because i think they guarantee the good results “The money back guarantee” only when using the default settings !!

My second question is :
Do you guys recommend it over Forex megadroid & Fap turbo EA’s??
im new to this whole thing! and your help and advice will be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I used default settings, am trading everything except usdjpy.

I haven’t used tge other eas u mentioned. Im only running wall st and smart fx

smartfx is definetly better than those ea’s. As for the guarantee I think the developer is extremely fair. If you buy this ea, you can have Robert do a remote session with you to make sure you are set up right. As far as I know all my sets are default except risk which I have tweaked a little.

I think once you run this ea you will not want to return it, however like I said they are so fair. It’s not business as usual. These guys are not looking to steal your money. They have a great product and stand by it and I am sure they would honor your return request if you were to ask. I know of at least one instance where they extended the return period for one reason or another. It’s not like other developers that take the money and run. These guys are genuine!

Overall I am happy with this ea (ea’s)

[B]For the month of September I am up over 1300 pips!!![/B]

The only thing I will add to this above statement is that these ea’s open trades in pairs so if you look at it that way than for the month we are up over 650 pips but I am going to go with the +1300 (it just feels good :smiley: )

Johnny,

Can you please share your risk settings?

Thanks

Everyone here has been amazing !!..
Johnny & Gazlim thank you for your help & answers , it meant the world since im new to the forex world !

i took your recommendation Johnny & just ordered the smart fx ea, hopping ill get the same great results u got :slight_smile:
wish me luck all :5:

Johnny,

You have been making tall claims of this EA making 1300 pips for you but I have not seen any proof yet. I understand you are busy but if you can find time to post these seemingly sales pitches for EAs, you have time to post your myfxbook results and set files for the benefit of other forum members.

I have my setup just like you, i.e. UK based VPS and Hotforex broker with a currenex account but I made a 765 pip loss on a demo account in two weeks of using this EA (and this is when I turned USDJPY and EURCAD trades off because they were consistently making losses).

I know you are under no obligation to answer any of my questions and provide proof of your trading success but in the spirit of keeping this forum fair and valuable to people looking for NO SALES PITCH advice, I would really appreciate if you can provide information on your settings and myfxbook results.

Thanks

OMG I just spent a friggin hour putting a post together and it got lost ugggg

okay here we go again. Goalmillion this is just for you.

I do have a myfxbook for my test account. Ths account was blown up by fxpromax and therefore it shows nearly 100% loss.

However you can filter the results to just reflect the smartfx ea’s here’s how…
1.click the myfxbook widget
2.click the button called custom analysis (top right)
3.A window will pop up, select magic
4.click all the pairs that say either breakout hunter or smart scalper
5.click the button that says analyze (top right)
6.Look at the real results posted there. here is a the info (copy/pasted) directly from that page (I will post the widget too)

Gain: +114.51%
Abs. Gain: +6.0%
Daily: 0.90%
Monthly: 30.59%
Drawdown: -58.85%
Balance: $1162.11
Equity: (98.01%) $1139.04
Highest: (Sep 23) $1188.26
Profit: $91.74
Interest:-$10.48
Deposits: $1528.30
Withdrawals:-$457.93
Updated:Yesterday at 11:09
Tracking:5

More

Chart
Growth
Balance
Profit

Advanced Statistics
Trades
Summary
Hourly
Daily
Risk Of Ruin
Duration

Trades: 286
Profitability:
[B]Pips: 1354.6[/B]
Average Win: 22.60 pips / $2.22
Average Loss: -49.36 pips / -$5.43
Lots: 2.86
Commissions: -$28.60

Longs Won: (85/125) 68%
Shorts Won: (130/161) 80%
Best Trade($): (Sep 22) 39.39
Worst Trade($): (Sep 14) -12.06
Best Trade (Pips): (Sep 22) 410.5
Worst Trade (Pips): (Sep 14) -119.7
Avg. Trade Length: 10h 18m

Profit Factor: 1.24
Standard Deviation: $5.73
Sharpe Ratio: 0.01
Z-Score (Probability): -10.37 (99.99%)
Expectancy: 4.7 Pips / $0.32
AHPR: 0.03%
GHPR: 0.02%

So there you have it. I want to say this. I am sure you can claim I fudged results or I did something but the fact is I didn’t. In fact I am humiliated to even post this test account. Honestly I am putting this out there so you will know I am not full of crap.

As far as sounding like a cheerleader for smartfx, guilty. These ea’s are doing great but it’s more than that. Support has been great, the refund policy is more than fair ad at the end of the day these ea’s do perform.

I go with default settings and the only thing I ever change is risk which I constantly change based on performance. It is a dynamic component to this and my manual trading that I can’t really put into words. It’s more intuition than anything else but in a nutshell when a pair or ea sucks I reduce risk and when it is doing well I tend to increase risk.

Well there you have it. I made this post twice. I put myself out there for you. I will not post my real accounts publicly sorry. I have ex’s and other various gold diggers that would love to know how much I really have hahaha!!! my little offshore secret.

Anyway have a good weekend. look over my results and see for yourself. I don’t know why so many people have a hard time with ea’s when one is in profit and another isn’t. Especially if you are using hotforex currenex like me. Latancy may be an issue but not nearly as much as other ea’s (I’m guessing)

okay thats it for now

John

Great of you to share your experience with this ea.

Because you have been on BP for a long time and I have seen you post in a few threads, I find that you are quite credible and do not have to prove anything…

One question that I have. do you feel that the money management is ok with the ea. in that the returns from one pair to the other seem to vary, I am wondering if the money management needs to be adjusted for each pair.

Have you considered that… perhaps the developer would comment to you.

daveM

Johnny,

Thank you very much for sharing your results. Please forgive me if I sounded rude in my previous message, that was not my intention though. Yes, I was a little skeptical as on my demo account I was not seeing similar results. I did look at your myfxbook history of trades and I noticed couple of things compared to my account:

1. In the last two weeks, there have been a lot more trades on my account compared to those shown in your myfxbook trade history.
  2. Your lot size for every order is ‘0.01’, whereas mine differs every time and that may be because of ‘UsePercentLots’ setting turned ON as suggested in the manual.

I have reset my settings to all default settings again and only made the changes suggested in the manual and I will monitor the performance and number of trades opened between my account and yours.

I appreciate your honesty and willingness to share and you are doing a great job on these forums. Keep up the good work and thank you very much one more time.

the .01 lot thingy is because the account is so low and that is the minimal lot size allowed. As for less trades I don’t know???

Dave I do adjust the mm for each pair. Fore example eur/cad hasn’t done well so I reduce risk there while eur/aud is doing great so I increase risk. You probably can’t tell on the test account because it only has like $200 in it but interestingly enough that account had almost $1400 got blown up had a $100 thrown in there and now is over double that. But there is also a lesson here too. If you do stupid things to your account and lose a big chunk of it, than it will take you so much more to overcome that loss just to break even.

For example if you lose 50% of your account you would need to double your account just to get back to break even.
alright off to breakfast now. talk to you guys later.

Hi guys,
I just wanted to let you know I talked with the developer and he is going to find time to stop by in a day or two. This is a great opportunity to meet him and ask questions. I’m sure you guys will make him feel welcome. I myself am looking forward to asking him some questions. I find him to be very knowledgeable and friendly.

This should be fun :smiley:

I would love to get some questions answered by the developer. I am also trying to setup a remote session with support guys to have them take a look at my settings. Here are my results from myfxbook and as you can see, vastly different from Johnny. I must be doing something wrong, I just can’t figure out what…

Hi Traders,
My name is Robert. I am the developer at Smart Fx Technology, who makes the EAs of this thread.
I am very thankful for the invitation from Johnnykanoo to join your Forum.

I find open discussion very invigorating, not only from the traders side, you might pick up a tip or two, by also from my end. Many, many ideas that were implemented over the years came from postings by traders who had good insight into how to improve things, one way or another.

I make it my business to be available for questions or remote sessions, to check things out and make sure that traders have their EAs set up properly.

We love what we do and love even more when we all make money with it. We do trade the exact same EAs, with the exact same settings in our personal accounts.
We hate it when people lose money because something went misunderstood, something that we could have cleared up for everyone’s benefit.

Because I don’t want to sound like a commercial, I’ll stop now, and wait for any questions to be posted. I will be checking the forum periodically to keep up any inquiries.

Thanks again for inviting me to join.

Robert,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking the time to answer questions.

I started with default settings and only changed GMT and UseLotsPercent as suggested in the manual. Initially it was not making any trades, so I reinstalled the bot and this time alongwith the settings change suggested in the manual, I also changed Acc5Digits to True as my broker (HotForex) is a 5 digit broker and increased the lot percentage to 5 for all pairs. I ran it with these settings for about 2 weeks and ended up with a loss of about $700 (shown in my previous message through myfxbook). What did I do wrong?

Starting today, I have reloaded the default settings that come with the bot and have only changed GMT (+3) and UseLotsPercent (True). I have attached my current .set files with this message. Can you check them and tell me if they look good or should I change anything?

settings.zip (9.07 KB)

Thanks for your help in advance.