Trend Runner Expert Adviser Development

Hello All,

Only because of a lot of requests am I starting this thread. I am not a believer. Maybe you can change my mind. For anyone who is new to this method, there is tons of info here:

Trend Runner Thread

If you are going to do this do it right.

I want to see 48-60 months of BT Data from a basket of MT4 based brokers. I would suggest at least 10. Use 4 & 5 digit brokers. Use ECN, STP & Market Makers. Use brokers who do & do not charge commissions. The more data the better. Otherwise don’t even bother.

if you are interested in using a EA, FAEA or SAEA, be sure to help. Do not just sit around while others do the work.

make a list of brokers that everyone uses. get a bunch of you to do the testing. KEEP ALL RESULTS. Upload them here so everyone can view the data.

Be honest. This is not a pissing contest. Leave attitudes & pride at the door. We want to make money. Bottom line.

Forward test on as many different brokers demo for at least 90 days. Then, use real cash. Pennies of course. But see if it works.

I will be monitoring this thread. But I will be most active on the main Manual trading thread.

[B][U]MAKE SURE ALL EA RELATED MATERIAL, CHATTER, CHART PICS AND RESULTS STAY ON THIS THREAD. [/U][/B]

Good Luck.

-ILZ