Forex optimum - your review

If you are not experienced in trading with binary options, luck will definitely come you in handy) If at first everything doesn’t come out, then do not despair,the main thing is aspiration and perseverance, and conscientious broker that meets the conditions and doesn’t interfere you with trading, so, we have the last requirement, you have a little left to do)

Exactly! A good and reliable broker is one of the most important components of successful trading, if the broker is unscrupulous, then it doesn’t matter that you have cool strategies, it’s a losing battle.

And by the way, I more and more began to pay attention and listen to the economic reviews that are published on the website of the broker, last week I have finished a few profitable bargains, that have been based on their review, and today they have a good review too, I has already set up some pending orders, we’ll see what come out of it.

But don’t forget to write how you finish those bargains, I’m just in search of a good day analysts.

And for example I do all analytics myself for the entire day. For a basis I took two directions: fundamental and technical analysis, not to say, that my predictions always work straight accurate, but I often finish good deals because of my recommendations.

So you need to be a pamm master, will see, maybe, you will be a great manager, I would transfer a little bit of money for you according to a normal profit)

Oh, I don’t know. I’ve had some thoughts about pamm masters, but I’m too afraid of the responsibility. Moreover, if I get huge sums to manage, I might make a mistake or even worse – lose all money.

What’s the difference in how much money you manage? In my opinion, it doesn’t affect your strategy and following MM principles. What do you think?

There might be no any difference for you, but for me it’s very important! I’d better trade for myself with my own money in order to have not only bread on the table, but also some butter, or even maybe red caviar)

It’s on you to decide) By the way, has anybody tried MT4 terminal for mobile?

I’ve been using it for a pretty long time because it’s very convenient. You can manage your orders operatively when you don’t have an access to computer. For example, last week I was sitting in café when statistics for the US was coming out, I made a couple of orders and got some nice profit. Here is the result.)

The terminal is pretty convenient (as much as the mobile terminal for trading on forex might be). Moreover, if you have a good internet connection, you won’t face any problems with the execution. I don’t know what to say more)

There is no need to say anything, we just should upload it) I’ve tried mobile platforms from other brokers for a couple of times and I didn’t like it because of horrible freezes and lags. However, if this one is ok, I’ll get it on my phone for convenience.

I also have something for you to show) Actually, I haven’t made any great deals via mobile terminal; I was just working with binary options and raised a pretty good sum using absolutely new strategy, which really surprised me by it’s work…

No bad…but there is a strong possibility that you were just lucky. If you wanna be sure that your strategy really works, you need to test it for a couple of days or even months.

Actually, I’m planning to do that. If my strategy continues to give me such results, I will form my core around it. The old tactics I’ll put away on the shelf)

I asked their support 10 minutes ago and still there is no any answer…How long do they answer in average?

It depends, but usually they work operatively. Their support is great: they know the topic and are able to give clear answers, not like some other brokers support services.

Hmm, you know, one time I almost lost my deposit because of such operator…) So, high quality support service is very important.

Looked at your result on binary options and seriously think about trading using binary options, I think people can make money here faster than using Forex, what do you think?