Any Experiences with Traders Way

I have a few friends via social media who have told me TradersWay is a good broker. I am slowly trying to decide who to use in about 4 months when I go live if I’m ready then. I have decided that Oanda is not for me.
This thread worries me a little although by the end of the 3 page thread it is made obvious that the person who started the thread was withholding important information , like that his account was a demo account and the fact that he was contacted back and didn’t follow through with his account info making it impossible for the issue to be resolved. Although his intents were not good I think Pharoah raised a few good concerns. If anyone has any experience with Traders Way I would love to hear it whether you had a wonderful experience or a terrible one. I am aware that Traders Way is unregulated but from what I hear Us regulations are somewhat restrictive in that 50:1 may be the maximum leverage allowed. Thanks in advance for any information.

Here the link to the thread I am talking about.
TradersWay Forex Broker is a Scammer | Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum

1 Like

[B]Trader’s Way[/B] is one of three offshore brokers which we have designated as Trusted Brokers in the Offshore Broker thread. You should read that thread. At least, read the first few pages, and the last few pages — the whole thread would be a bit much.

The first page of that thread summarizes 5½ years of work locating and vetting offshore brokers who will deal with U.S. clients.

Here is a list of links to other posts in that thread in which Trader’s Way was recommended, discussed and selected for inclusion in our List —

Nice thanks, I’m glad to hear that it’s trusted and that the people I’ve met over facebook in forex groups were giving good advice. I will read all about it in the later A.M after some shut eye. Thanks for all the information. You have made this a very progressive last 20 hours .