Sakura FX Trading Review

The lady doth protest too much, unless of course she can substantiate this

To miscredit people is when you:

1. to credit or attribute to wrongly
  2. to disbelieve

This is what you do! Read again, I have proof that you are wrong.
Sorry that people are out to destroy for other people like this.
Sad thing.

Are you perhaps confusing me with the people here who have had such difficulty getting their money back from this “broker”?

I haven’t ever used it, and have asserted nothing about it, so how can I be “wrong”?

I posted merely to point out that you were making a totally unwarranted accusation against a fellow-member (not me), with no evidence for it at all, and to ask you [B][U]not[/U][/B] to do that again. The more you try to defend this awful “broker”, the more you’re going to look like a shill.

According to a previous post youve only been with them something like 6 weeks, yet you have already withdrawn 50k.

I would love you to prove me wrong, and if so I’ll humbly apologise, but I think youre talking bull

Certainly agree with that eddieb.

Hello everyone, As we agree the objective here is to help others not fall in the trap of Sakura, If they are not legit.
First i would like to thank anyone taking the time and posting/warning/confirming, whatever the outcome may be.

Fact taken, its very unusual for a broker to be the same as the trader! I am sure we all agree.

Can anyone please post some printscreens or other proof? Email said, etc… Anything? I think they are regulated since they dont accept USA based clients but i m making an assumption…If they are regulated, couldnt they be reported by the victims?

I also wonder if Sakura or Shakira…lol to post responses and proof of being legit :slight_smile:

I have joined the Sakua signal resp. ACM-FX. Now, what to say:
This broker is scam. My recent withdrawal request has been approved more than 12 days ago - but the money does not reach my bank account. Very far from normal. The service put me off, I should wait. In the meanwhile, they stopped completely the communication. All I can say, please keep distance and distrust this broker!

hello
I have the same issue.They said my withdrawal request has bee approved more than a week. I have not received my money as yet. Wrote an e mail to one of the account manager, Stephen and the mail bounced back. Its a scam. Stay away…

Help me people! All of my money in Sakura is gone. I can not to access to my account and nobody answer from Sakura. I do not know what should I do now? This is total disaster. Everything is big scam. Please help people like me.

Hi. I’ve also been scammed. I have no idea how I’m going to get my money back.

I have contacted the following:
Chinaforexexpo from whom they’ve won a forex award in 2016
theforexawards from whom they’ve also won a forex award in 2016
Vanuatu Financial Services Commission, the regulating body with whom they’re registered

I’m awaiting response from them.

Morning, please post if any of the above get back to you
They were also using MegaTranser based in the UK as their payment processor

Also all 3 websites were created by a Michal Truban with a contact number +421 0220 608080

Excuse me
Why is sakura-fxtrading closed?
Please tell me ?

We suspect they’ve closed up shop and disappeared with all investor funds.

I am writing to some Forex Awards.com and some from them answer to me that “we haven’t spoken to them since they won the award after voting”. If there are any suggestion of someone is good for us.

Here is their old address:
Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road
London
United Kingdom EC1V 2NX
United Kingdom
Tel:

Write everything they say!

Answer from Myfxbook:
“Hello Roman999999999,
I’m not sure, I suggest you contact your local authorities or the broker’s regulator about it.”

Found sakura email!: <[email protected]>
Write to them. I do not know English.

Hi guys
I am another victim of this company regulated in VANUATU before this all situation they asked me to deposit 20k I’m glad I didn’t, the first thing to do is to write a letter of complaint to the Vanuatu regulator since they are listed in the regulator’s website with an active license until October, another thing to do is to contact the local authorities in the countries where they operated provide names and phone numbers address for them to investigate, if you sent the money through wire transfer alert the bank that received the money inform them of the SCAM situation ask them to provide all information related to this criminals to the local authorities guys please do not give up even if you deposited only 1k your complain is important. let’s help to stop these terrible situations even if we don’t get our money back.
Thank you