PipHacker's Trading Jounral!

[B]WelCome To PipHacker’s Trading Journal!!![/B]:cool:

To Piphacker :

Pity you miss-spelled the word “journal”

…twice!! (…not overlooking “welcome” either) :smiley: :smiley:

and tymen, are you sure it’s spelled “miss-spelled”…and not “misspelled”? … since you’re a retired school teacher and should know better :wink:

hahaha
some humour sure beats a pip

[B]
[B]Woo Yea English Is Not My Native:eek: … Well Thanks for correction lol:D …[/B][/B]

Piphacker,
Post your trades? And any justifications or ideas for them?

Your english is better than my anything but english. So I won’t point it out. Just want to see some trades posted in your Piphacker Trading Journal.

[B]OfCourse I Have started My Journal For Only This Pourpose!!!
Let The Market To Be Open I’ll PostM My Trade’s On Daily Basis!!![/B]

[B]I have divided My Target Profit in to +30 Pips…
Tp = 1 = +10
Tp = 2 = +20
Tp = 3 = +30 Pip’s Per Trade and I have My own Method through which Im trading … Most Of times I use Trendlines and S/R Level’s …I dont Use Much Indicator’s …[/B]

Hello Piphacker. I am new to Forex and I am still a bit slow with some of the short terms. I wonder what is S/R level stand for ?

[B]S/R Stand’s for Support and Resistance Levels… well complete the babypips schools digree Than You’ll know much about them in detail…[/B]

Short On Usd/Cad At 1.0217

[B][/B][B]Short On Usd/Cad @ 1.0217
Tp=1 @ +10 Pip’s
Tp=2 @ +20 Pip’s
Tp=3 @ +30 Pip’s
SL -40 Pips
GoodLuck…:slight_smile: [/B]

[B][B]Yepp!!!
Tp=2 Is Successfully Achieved …As Usd/Cad Dropps down total for +28 Pip’s…For more see your chart’s in detail…
GoodLuck…
PipHacker!!![/B][/B]:wink:

[B][/B] Short On N/U @ 0.7860

[B]+15 Pips
Tp=1 successfully achieved and position closed be4 Important Usd data
’‘Chicago PMI’’[/B]:slight_smile:

Short On euro/usd at 1.5750

[B][/B]

[B]Wooow +101 Pips Profit after my Euro/Usd Trade Call for more see your chart’s…
Tp=3 Is successfully Achieved Total Pip’s are +101 and more drop down is expected…:wink: [/B]

Hello PipHacker. It is great that you share with us your trading results. Would you mind sharing with the forum your trading strategy you follow aswell:-)? Always interesting to see other traders systems.

[B][B]Well as i said in my last post that my trading strategy is very simple… i trade through trendlines, fib’s , S/R Level’s + with some commen indicator’s…:frowning: [/B][/B]

[B]Ok I,ll Try to post the screenshot’s of my Winning/Loosing trades here…:wink: [/B]