Traders - Warning!

:18: Hahaha! Thanks for making me smile!
You enjoy your future career at McDonald’s :38:

Well…we respect the opinion of anyone, but please Dragan9, just concrete contributions here, not gratuite bashing about others/other trading systems.
We are here to have the truth being said and to warn people about the wrong behaviour of FF, not for bashing other ways to trade that are not in our style. No one force anyone to use a trading system he don’t like/don’t undestand.
The topic of this thread it’s another matter.Please stay on topic.

dragan,

You see, dragan, THIS BabyPips is a good forum !!
You can say what you just said and the ADMIN doesn’t throw you out…

I, for one, am very happy that I could make you glad - it’s a new year after all…

BTW: the spelling is WASTE…

G.

Sorry for spelling, i speak italian, english, russian, serbian, slovenian…so maybe my spelling is a bit off sometimes.
Were you thrown out of forum collectively just for saying something?
BTW: how are the resurrection zones?

D.

dragan,

Thanks for beeing so interested.
No, we were not thrown collectively and not at the same time.

The Zones, Fractals, and the Pissing Dog are all well and sending you their best regards.
After resurrection we all now live in “The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave” - thank you for caring…

G.

“The Land of the Brave Free”

Greetings from black free country…"Не Мы такие, Жизнь такая"
Enjoy,
D.

Dragan,

I’m so sorry to hear about your split personality.
Must be tough…

How is your trading going? still BabyPipsing?

G.

“Več znaš, več veljaš” Did you know that?

My trading is good, thank you for asking. No more than 10 trades x month, sometimes none (november).

D.

dragan9,

Wow, you really are a picasso!
What are those lines? Bollinger ZONES? Keltner ZONES?
Or maybe resurrection ZONES?

Have you considered art gallery?

G.

So since we’re a community that values knowledge can you share some of your philosophies?

Bollinger bands std. with cs patterns…It’s actual trading, not dreaming about trading and you know what? It’s simple and profitable.

D.

“Не Мы такие, Жизнь такая”

Ok dragan,
Now that you are talking about trading, and not about other ppl character, we can be friends and continue talking about trading methods.
What say you?

G.

kul…

GBPJPY is on a too strong uptrend. If it forms a strong CS buy pattern i will go long.
We have to wait for candlesticks to close, so if today hammer, or tomorrow engulfing/piercing CS pattern, than go long at the close of daily CS…

brd

dragan,

I’m currently short on EURJPY.

G.

i know this one: “ne prelagaj na jutri, kar lahko storiš danes”

good luck, it’s similar to GJ, let’s see what happens in the future…

“Almost has never caught a rabbit”

Uhm… Just wondering if the GG, sav, and friends are still here? I was wondering if they still planned on staying on babypips? While I welcome them to this awesome site, I do wonder if you guys will be sharing your topics here? I ask because its def a lot easier to manage one login and website account lol. But seriously, will you guys start up a thread involving your TZ theory? I am interested in reading about it.