Pipzu and Piptronic

Hello,
I am new to this site. I find it very interesting and informative. Has anyone tried the EA’s Pipzu and Piptronic. All the searches I’ve read have been very good. Any info is welcome, thanks in advance.

i just bought piptronics this weekend. after reading all the hype i hope it works out, but still feal a little skeptical. it seems from what i’ve read on ea’s they seem to go down hill from intial setups. hope to run it on a demo account monday. will let you know how it performs on here daily.

Great to hear that! I’m anxious to hear your results. I am looking to start a micro account through FCXM. Please try to be as detailed as you can, ie: settings, minimum deposit into account and profits per trade. Thanks in advance for your help.
Paul

Ok Skordoo I Got It Going. It Was Easy To Set-up. Just Had To Clik A Box To Allow Live Trading,you Can Decide If You Want Long And Short Trading Together,or Separate, Set The Lot Size (2.0),t/p (20),s/l (30),and That Seems About It. Now Lets Hope It Works. Set It Up On 5,000 Demo Account. Hope To See What It Does Through The Week. Post More Later. Oh And The -2.00 On There Was My Fault,tryin A New Indicator Out And Forgot Why I Opened The Demo Account In The First Place.

Wish I Could Put A Better Picture Up. If Someone Could Tell Me How To Post Better Pictures I Would Appreciate It. Thanks

If you have vista, go to start /accessories/ sniping tool then select the area you want to show…

How’s your trading with this ea so far?

Ok I Opened The Account On Sunday Night And It Just Made Its First Trade. Its Set To Trade Short On This Account.:slight_smile:

Excellent! What is the smallest micro account that you can use for this system? Also, is that a profit already?
Paul

I Also Opened A Demo Account With Interbank For 50,000. I Set It To Trade Long And Short. Look At That Little Sucker Go. Oh One More Thing If You Go To New-forex-software.com And Enter For His E-mail You Get A Free Indicator, I Got It In An E-mail But Havent Tried It Yet. But He Also States If You Buy The Software Through His Site And Send Him A Copy Of The Reciept He Will Give You His Personal Ea System Called Poison. Sent Him Copy Of Reciept But Havent Heard Anything Back Yet.

THIS IS WHAT CAME WITH PIPTRONIC WHEN I BOUGHT IT. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Piptronic runs on the EURGBP M15 chart only. Any other chart will show much different results and most likely lose your money.

Piptronic will work on all account sizes as long as you adjust the lot size according to your account size. For example:

$250-$500 micro account = 0.1 lot size

$500-1000 account = 0.1 to 0.3 lot size

$1000-$2500 account = 0.3 - 0.8 lot size

$2500-$5000 account = 0.0 - 2.0 lot size

$5000+ = 1.0 - 4.0 lot size

If you find the trades taking place are very low, then by all means, raise the lot size.

N0S should be left on at all times as it not only inreases profitability, but reliability as well.

Money Management setting should be left off by default. It has proven to show better results with it off. It will be updated in a future version to work much better, but until then just hold off on this feature.

For 5 digit brokers, you will need to add a zero to take profit, stop loss and the lot size. So they should be 130.0, 460,0 and 1.0 = 0.1 lot size on a 5 digit broker.

FXopen is my recommended broker as they use a 3 pip spread on the EURGBP constantly which is perfect.

Yea Skordoo Its Showing A Profit Without A Bad Trade Yet. The Fxopen Account Started At 5,000 And Is At 5,o59.26 The Interbank Started At 50,000 And Is At 50,059.26

Coastal,
Great feedback! Can’t wait till the week’s end to see for the results!
Thanks,
Paul

Alright So Far Piptronic Has Made 6 Trades Without A Loss. My Demo $5,000 Is At $5,120 And Demo $50,000 Is At $52,075. I Just Downloaded Pipzu To Both Of Them So We’ll See What Happens. From What I Read On It It’s Pretty Good But Only Makes 2-3 Trades Per Week. Guess We’ll See What Happens. Post Results Tonight Sometime.

Hi Coastal,
You must be reading my mind. Pipzu was the other EA that I wanted to see how it worked with Piptronic. The site you mentioned is also the one I have read up on. By using both of these EA’s you are emulating his results. Should be very interesting. How long are you planning to run in demo mode before considering live trades? Keep up the great feedback!
Paul

Hi all.

I also purchased Pipzu and Piptronic. I’m running them both right now.

If you’ve bought Pipzu, you may be interested in knowing that there is a newer version than the one you d/l. I found this out when I emailed them saying that my Pipzu had tried to trade but had generated errors, and they replied with a Pipzu file that looks to have been compiled a month after the purchased version was compiled. I’ve run both on the strategy tester, it yields no difference in results. I thought perhaps they had just cleaned up the code or something and left the algorithm the same. You would think however that when you buy the product, they’d allow you to d/l the most current version.

However, a couple of days after running the “newer” version of Pipzu, it caused the same error. It’s always a “Error opening buy order:130”. I googled it and it’s got something to do with the S/L or T/P being out of whack. I emailed Pipzu again and said WTF, I thought this new version was supposed to be error free. They haven’t responded.

As for Piptronic, I bought it yesterday. It just attempted to make it’s first trade for me at 15:44 MST today. It caused an error instead. This error is Trial 1 - Error opening: Wrong Foot.

WTF does Wrong Foot have to do with an EA? I’ve no idea. I googled it and couldn’t find anything.

So I’ve got no opinion of Piptronic yet other than this error today, but as for Pipzu, I dunno, it seems a little buggy, but I still have hope for it.

Now to be fair, Pipzu had made some very nice trades for me last week. On a 10K demo account, it had turned a $1160 profit in a week using lots of 3. 11.6% per week - I’ll take that anyday. One trade for $660 and one for $500. I lent it also to my 2 brothers and hooked up MT$ for them to test it out on demos. I figured before this thing sees any of my real money, I’m going to test it on several different people’s computers at the same time. On one of them, it would have turned a profit of probably 19 pips, but instead generated an error because he hadn’t allowed it to live trade for him. But I take that as a “win” because it would’ve turned a profit had he known what he was doing. And for my other bro, right out of the gate, his first trade lost 60 pips or so. Bled him for 6 grand or so… kinda a tough pill to swallow even though its fake money.

I will post my results as I get them.

HATE TO HEAR THAT NOTORIOUS. SO FAR PIPTRONICS HAS WORKED WELL FOR ME, I E-MAILED JON KOPITAR I GUESS THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT AND ASK HIM WHICH TRADE WORKS BEST AND HE SAID LONG&SHORT TOGETHER.AS FAR AS PIPZU IT HASNT MADE A TRADE FOR ME YET. I HAVE PIPZU EXTRAPOLATED v1.1 I KNOW THERE IS TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF PIPZU THAT RUNS ON THE H-1 TIME FRAME AND THAN THERE’S PIPZU EXTRAPOLATED v1.1 THAT RUNS ON THE M15 TIME FRAME. HOPEFULLY THAT MAY HELP YOU, BUT IM SURE GOING TO KEEP MY EYE ON IT, WHICH VERSION OF PIPZU DO YOU HAVE? OK SO FAR HERE’S THE RESULTS FOR BOTH ACCOUNT’S.NOT A BAD TRADE YET.

HEY SKORDOO, NOT SURE WHEN I’LL OPEN A LIVE ACCOUNT FOR PIPTRONIC PRETTY SOON IF IT KEEPS THIS UP, BUT IM STILL A LITTLE SKEPTICAL. IF I DO IT WOULD BE ON A MICRO ACCOUNT. NOW AS FAR AS BROKERS THE ONE JON KOPITAR SUGGESTS IS FXOPEN,“HERE’S WHERE I TAKE A DEEP BREATH” OK FXOPEN HAS GREAT PIP SPREAD NEVER REALLY SEEN IT ABOVE 3:D BUT OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM ITS EITHER BANK WIRE TRANSFER,OR THE WAY I TAKE IT AND I COULD BE WRONG IS USING A THIRD PARTY THAT DEPOSITS THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH SOME ARE IN FORIEGN COUNTRIES,ON TOP OF THAT PIPTRONIC HAS’NT MADE AS MANY TRADES AS IT DOES ON INTERBANK FX. NOW AS FAR AS INTERBANK FX IT SEEMS LIKE A DECENT PLACE,ITS IN THE USA, YOU CAN DO WIRE TRANSFERS OR THEY CAN SEND A CHECK TO YOU,BUT THE DOWNSIDE IS THE PIP SPREAD IS TERRIBLE I’VE SEEN IT AS HIGH AS 15:mad:,BUT LIKE I SAID PIPTRONIC HAS MADE MORE TRADES WITH IT. NOW IM SURE SOMEBODY WILL POST LATER THAT IM TOTALLY WRONG OR HAVEN’T CHECKED THE FACTS BUT THIS IS MY THOUGHTS AS FAR AS NOW,LIKE I SAID I COULD BE WRONG

Coastal, thanks for the reply.

I got an email back from Jon from Piptronics. He asked what settings I was using and what broker I was with. I told him and I said I was running it on an InvestTech FX demo account. Just happened to be a demo I had going so I chucked it in there. He replied saying I was the 2nd person to email him with the exact same error using InvestTech. Apparently the EA doesn’t like them or they don’t like EA’s. Anyways, I’ve chucked it on an Interbank demo now.

It very well could be that InvestTech is the reason my Pipzu was creating errors. Either way, if you’re running Pipzu or Piptronics, steer clear of this broker.

On a good note though, Piptronics was going nuts this afternoon, even though they were all errors. Seems like it wanted to trade real bad - must’ve generated me over a hundred errors throughout the afternoon. Would’ve been real interesting to see the results of its trades had there been no errors.

As for what brokerage to go live with, I’ve been wondering the same… I d/l the FXOpen MT4 platform to 2 of my computers today, and couldn’t get live feeds with either of them. I figured maybe their server was down because I know for a fact their website went down for a bit today. I emailed them about why I couldn’t get a feed, and they told me to start a demo account from within MT4. Duh, ya think? Did that several times, all to no avail.

And as for InterBank, I’ve read some nasty stuff about them. According to a lot of people, everything there goes well until you start to turn a profit, then your orders don’t get placed properly - and it’s always against the trader and in favour of the broker. In other words, they’re ripping people off.

But with FXOpen, I have a good friend who dumped $300USD in a live account with them maybe a month ago, then over 2-3 weeks turned it into $1800USD (without an EA mind you), and he put in a call to pull out $1400USD via wire, and it came through no problem. He has nothing bad to say about them. In fact, I’d probably open a live account with them if I could get a demo feed…

As for the version of Pipzu, the d/l version and the “newer” version that I got via email from them, are both called v1.

Coastal, how do you find Pipzu Extrapolated??? Does it do any good? Thanks a ton.

Thanks Notorious For The Good Feed Back. One Thing I Failed To Mention About Interbank Was How Strict They Are When It Comes To Opening An Account. Sent Them My Bank Info Which I Made A Mistake On The Registered Address For My Credit Card. Well Low And Behold They Take The Money Out Of My Account Than Tell Me I Still Cant Use It Until I Prove My Address And Show Them The Withdraw From My Bank,so I Send Them Proof Of The Withdraw And They Tell Me They Still Cant Put It Into My Live Account Until I Prove My Address So I Send Them Bank Statement With Address And Told Them The Only Thing Left To Do Was Take A Urine Sample Or Dna Test, Well They Finally Let It Go Through So Hopefully In The Morning I’ll Be Richer Than Bill Gates.i Suppose That Process Stops Hackers And Identity Theft.

As Far As Piptronic Goes I Have It On Fxopen $5,000 Demo And Interbank $50,000 Demo And Just Now It Took A Trade On Interbank That It Didn’t On Fxopen And Now It’s Down -2,180 So Maybe Fxopen Is The Way To Go. Put The S/l On It At 100 So I Can See Where Its Going With It.it Looks Like It’s Going To Be One Nasty Hay Ride.hey Its A Demo I Figure Might As Well Test It Out.