I Purchased FAPTurbo, am stuck and No Support

FAPTurbo…supportless!

I have had this problem for almost 2 weeks not and have not gotten any answers except “we will answer in 3 days”.

This is my problem…can you please help me out? I have gone through the FAQ’s and Forums and cannot find a solution.

*The expert ID number that pops up while I am going through the process of getting ready to trade is the number I am told by the videos to go back to section 4 of the downloads and place it in the appropriate box to get my activation number. But. when I take my expert ID number to section 4, the two sets of numbers are already there for me to activate my account,
only it must not be the right number because when I try to log in with them to trade, I get an “unauthorized” response.

I have to have access to the box that would allow me to place my expert ID number and get a correct Activation number so I can log in and trade but I cannot and therefore purchased a unit 3 weeks ago that I cannot use.
Alfred F. Marton

Hi! I’ve sent you a PM.

My opinion: request a refund and run as fast as you can!

Marton

what version are you running. If you are not running version 23 then go back to download page (Fapturbo Member Area) and get ver 23. You should be able to run as many demo accounts as you want. Try a demo with a different provider. When you do 2 new blank boxes will appear for another demo account number and Expert ID if you want.

Hope this helps. I had the same problem

Thanks much for your response…
But I do have version 23. I have downloaded the latest version of meta trader 4 as well. I don’t know what else to do. Hope you never need support.
By the way…I am starting to get some negative feedbacks of Fapturbo.
Thanks again,
Alfred Marton

[QUOTE=Ichigo;82348]My opinion: request a refund and run as fast as you can!

Interesting, i have heard of this system through the grapevine… apparently it offers long term trades and a scalping system. So far i have heard that the makers of the system THEMSELVES have recommended NOT TO USE the long term trades option because it doesnt work!!! This alone makes me sceptical, with all the back testing they say they have done (9 years) how in the name of Elvis did they not spot this “oversight” before???

That said, i have also heard that this system is very productive in its capacity as a scalping system producing in excess of 200 pips per month.

I would say that this system needs to be honestly reviewed by all those that have bought FAP Turbo so that, with lots of different reviews, we can see if this system is genuinely worth the money, and if so, how best to utilise this tool for maximum pfofits with of course minimum loss.

Perhaps the two guys in this thread who have bought the product could make notes of the trades/pips made and give us all an honest appraisal of the system in, say a month or so?

I genuinely hope it works for those who have bought this product…there qre so many scams out there, it would be refreshing if just one of the items could actually do what it says it can do.

Happy Christmas to one and all :slight_smile:

Hi…thanks for responding to my notes.
I have 3 reasons why I have to think it’s a scam.
1- I can’t get Fapturbo to work
2- I can’t get support…no response …answering machines overloaded for over 2 weeks now.
3. It sounds too good to be true.

How big is the stop loss in scalping mode?

Is it :eek: or :slight_smile: ?

How ironic - postings about a paid/fee trading system in the “Free forex Tading systems” forum.

FAP turdbo is a complete scam…
When you visit their web page you need hip waders to get through all the BS…
One thing I have noticed about web ads and system ad scams… they have a slick cover, the page is about a mile long hitting all the right buttons including testiphonies … and then , when you try to leave the page it redirects you to a robot B1tch interview from there you still need to make a couple mouse cliks to get away from their BS…

I still don’t know how it is that people get sucked into crap like this…

Demand your money back and report them to the appropriate agency.
And quit being a sucker. didn’t you go to pips school?:mad:

[B][I]Good God people, do your due diligence before you throw your hard earned money away on crap seen on the internet or late night TV[/I][/B]

I was looking around the net and I gotta tell ya… these guys have made a real marketing blitz advertising this crap… they have even put up their own is it a scam sites…

honestly he has no idea how use mt4 not able use what they gave you without support.

FAP Turbo Review fapturboreview.net

go to website their review. it would say it is not scam. scalping works well.

it is not a scam.

FAP Turbo Review

you dont know how use mt4.

I guess you folks just didn’t finish school…
College: Be a Forex Trader Not a Forex Sucker.

FAP Turbo is mass sold via affiliate
marketing. And all the review sites
are affiliate link haven and nothing
more. And from what I have reviewed,
FAP Turbo is pure crap. Another EA
broken. Got my refund. And I can
honestly say that FAP Turbo is
absolute garbage. I tested it,
pushed it, and it sucked. End of
story. Don’t bother.

Spread the word “The system sucks”

Then maybe the brokers will quit barring us.

Hi,

I hope its ok that i post here- I am a mod. over on the FAPTurbo members forum (under same name as here- i don’t work for them or anything, i’m just another user who bought the system). I can’t help with resetting activations, etc, but if anyone wants to ask questions here re. setup and metatrader in general etc i’d be happy to help. Support have been overloaded with emails as of late since FAPTurbo has proved to be so popular.

To previous posters: yes you can activate as many demos as you like. Just go to the members page to obtain further activation keys. A key is only valid on one account number, and one leverage. Changing leverage will invalidate the key.

marton: You wrote [I]“and get a correct Activation number so I can log in and trade but I cannot” [/I]and [I]“the two sets of numbers are already there for me to activate my account, only it must not be the right number because when I try to log in with them to trade, I get an “unauthorized” response”.[/I] You don’t use the ACTIVATION number to log in. You must log in to your broker account (metatrader) using the user (login# = account#) and Password provided at the time you created the demo or live account. The ACTIVATION# is used in the chart Expert Advisor properties in the INPUT tab for the “KEY” variable.

I have given more then one chance to fix there screwups, now it is my mission to let everyone know that they are nothing but money grabbing crooks, the EA might work, but when you have no support to fix the #$%@ups in the system then how can anyone make money off it, 2 weeks that is what it is going on for them to reset my code, how hard can it be, they are trying to say it’s my problem, ya right i’m the one that wrote the code NOT, when i tryed to post the problems i have been having on there forum they block everything i post, not answers no nothing, if in deed i do not get a reponds from them in 24 hours i will be doing much much more bashing of them and there so called expert EA.

Have you tried emailing support again? I do not have access to support emails so cannot check for you- but the last i heard they are getting on top of things now. Try sending your email again- be sure to enclose your clickbank receipt with the email. Remember also that it is a public holiday (as i type this it is 11pm on new years eve).

Is your activation problem something that definitely requires resetting or is it something i can help you with here? What is the problem exactly? If i can help you directly please message me and i will be happy to correspond via email and also help get a response from support if necessary.

On the members forum, we do not allow posts to go through if they are particularly abusive/swearing, etc (your post i am responding to now is an example of this). Also, we cannot deal with activation resets through the forum, there is nothing we can do directly there- you need to contact support, answer their emails if they ask anything further, etc.

Alternatively, you will have paid via clickbank- who are very quick to process refunds should you choose to go down that route.