FX Group System

As Baby pips will not close this thread as per my request, i will do it myself.

Hope i have helped some of you along the way.

Well done , you got soooo many trophiess :eek:

lol i have fast fingers. Hope you like the system!

You didn’t state if this is real cash or demo.

Looks like a lot of effort has gone in to explaining this, very neat and well presented - Thank you!

Can you explain about this group a bit more?

thanks for share your system
and, Can you post about profit and loss…:smiley:

:slight_smile: thread closed

Thanks for showing us your system…

The 2nd last trade you made on the statement you attached doesnt really folllow your rules. There was no breakout of the bands, and also the stochastics were in oversold areas and not really trending up or down.

If you had a stop loss of 30 then you would have been stopped out a long time before that trade became a winner.

Would you mind taking us through the reasons for that trade?

Ive attached a picture of that trade…

Sorry if I seem critical, i would just like to learn as much as possible. Your results are amazing.

are the stochastics mandatory for taking a trade? are they [B]required[/B] in the system? or could i simply trade with the main indicator, also in the manual u say u look for 3 higher highs/lower lows. is that AFTER the blue line crosses out on the HIGHER TF? or if blue line crosses out on lets say a 1H chart, move to 15m and check for higher highs/lower lows? is that required in the system as well? and how critical is it to trade with the larger trend?

EDIT:

is there an EA for this system? that would make trading it alot easier, simply set it to ask manual confirmation and it will allow you to take the trades according to the rules and with your discretion:p

Thread Closed

i think i might combine your main indicator with my fibs on the daily, will probly use the 1h or 4h for the blue line cross though, daily would take too long and leave too many pips on the table

Nice idea, let us know how you get on…

:slight_smile:

Hi,
I have followed the instruction and copied the RSI into the template of MT4 but I onlz see the RFI(14). Do not see the rest Stoch, Bands MA.
Am I doing anything wrong?

Luca

Thanks, I guess with all systems some sort of discretion and “feel” is required.

On your website do you ever discuss when possible set ups are occuring?

You’ll want to put the RSI.tpl file in the “/[I]brokernamehere[/I]/templates” folder. Then in MT4, load a chart, right click and select Template, select RSI.

Let us know if this works for you.

one thing i can tell you right now is that it helps show if price will break the fib level or not, and if its showing that it isnt going too, simply wait for the blue line cross and enter, easy 30-100 pips

koala666,
I must admit, I’m intrigued by this strategy you’ve developed. Over the past year I’ve been working on building my own trading system but haven’t been able to build anything as reliable as your Stochastic system seems to be so far for fairly quick In/Out trades. I have my own novice systems that work but not to the extent that I’m requiring from myself although they have sparked the desire in others for me to manage accounts for them. Regardless, with your permission I’d like to build an EA to automate this system as best as possible. Please note that I am in no way shape or form trying to claim intellectual rights to your strategy or your work. I am merely requesting permission to convert your systems to an EA as requested by other members in the forum. I have the free time since I’m out of work and enjoy the coding. I plan to update you with the EA and source if you request as I’m again not trying to claim any ownership of your work, I plan only to try to automate it and share the product with you and the forum. Happy trading!

Thread Closed