Forex Price Action

price Action Trading <3

Hey,
I am sorry but I cannot see a BUEB on your chart. Would you mind showing it again?

Hey Trendsfriend. I could be wrong here, but I think he means the one on the hourly.

It was a large BUEB of an inside bar which together showed a break in bearish momentum. I unfortunately can’t post the charts because I’m at work.

I probably wouldn’t have taken it, as the one before the inside was about twice the size as the BUEB. But, as you can see on the posted Daily chart, it has so far paid off.

Hey,

What do you think about the BUEBs AUDCHF and AUDJPY Daily?

At first I thought I would take one of them. I especially liked the AUDJPY because the BUEB is quite huge, but the ristances an chopiness above the signals scared me off…
Also I had a pending order to sell set for EURAUD Daily, but I cancelled it because I think this is not A+…
What do you guys think? Was it the right desicion? Or is anybody still in?

Oh I made one stupid terrible mistake . I mixed up the bull/bear colours . Its actually bearish and not a bullish engulfing :confused:

So in that case it is a BEEB at a Swing Low. I hope you are not in. If you are, you should get out.
**** happens, I hope you can avoid a loss.

Hi guys,

I want to show you one of my last trades which turned against my favour and got stopped during Assian session overnight. It looked quite nice for me but I’d like to ask you for a second opinion, why wouldn’t you have traded this setup?

Hey,
the problem for me would have been, that the upper line is just not a key resistance. So either the pullback is going further up to a key resistance, or trend is changing and a bottom is forming. Also an indication of this up move is the chopchop with higher highs and lows and one important point for me is the quite big 2bar reversal that was taken out by your BEEB.
Long story short, looks like you selled low instead of selling high.
One fine and simple method to avoid most of these mistakes is to first draw your key (multiple touches!) S/R and then look for signals near them and nowhere else.

regards

P.S.: I don’t know how long you have been working with PA, but as I have been reading this thread form the beginning for about 4 weeks now, I will stick to the Daily charts for some time cause they are more reliable.

Hi, I’ve just started to trade this way after reading a lot about it, I need to keep learning though. Having checked what you’ve said it’s true that the key resistance was a bit lower that it should so it wasn’t a good entry.

I agree with you that I’m having some problems to get good trades out from 4h charts while in dailly ones I’m doing pretty well.

Having some problems as well while marking KHL, as sometimes is not very clear!

Thanks foy your comments, see you around!

The one big problem I can see with your signal that would have made me steer clear is the fact that it formed within all that noise. When you’re looking for price action signals; you want to look for items that are outside of the general price action noise. If you look left of the signal, there is a lot of bouncing in the same range.

To me, this just doesn’t look like it has a solid potential to move in the Bear’s favor. You have the resistance level right below it as well.

Your goal is to catch reversal signals on Swing High and Swing Low points. You will see a ton of noise signals like this and pin-bar; but they are just noise.

Hello,
take a look at the pin bar on DJ130 D1

Actually thought it looks quite nice, but:
-not as big as previous bar
-a lot of traffic and small S/R levels on the left side

• could have closed stronger
    So unfortunately it’s a pass for me…again…
    Is it true that there hasn’t been an A+ signal on D1 for weeks now?

Servus

P.S.: It looks pretty much the same with SP500 and NQ100

Hi, thanks for your comments, the thing for me is that in a pullback (the one we are waiting for to form a swing high/low to enter the trade) I always se traffic, minor S&R levels that I believe I must set as TP while entering a trade, not easy for me finding one without traffic. This will exist either in the current pullback or in the past. What do you think?

As usual guys :58:don’t get caught out on non farm payroll today, trade safely.

Hi again, what do you think about this setup, would you have played it (BEEB)? It looks good for me but what about the traffic? Besides I’m having some problems while marking HKL specially when market is volatile and hence there are too many spikes, any tip ? Thanks

Anyone catch this?
Aud/usd hr 1.

UsdCad D1

This was a nice setup but the news put me off.

Hi westpest can you please share your spread indicator? looks pretty clean…

I now Price action is an effective trading strategy, but I do not understand it properly. I tried for a long time and I also spend so many days researching on it, but still cannot perform price action. I wish, I could do so

Hi Westy,

Yes, i took this. Got out at the resistance level you have marked, and it went higher to a weekly resistance level. Took around 50 pips, so still ahead. Took the aussie trade south too off the H1 PB for a good profit. All with the techniques learned here.

P.S. I’m loving reading the whole thread. Newbies can go to page 1 where the whole method is explained very well. I’m Up to page 40 2012 lol, but i’m a slow learner so happy to take my time.

Does Johnathon, Bhop, Dudest still post here? Haven’t seen Johnno around. I imagine he’s busy.

Thanks Johnno and everyone here, including baby pips for a great method and thread. G

Hi Dani.

Have you read from page 1 of this thread? Keep reading and demo trading. Don’t give up. This method is simple and you will get it eventually. G