Forex Trading System of the Month: January 2012

With every end comes a new beginning. As we start a new month, I shall open submissions for January’s contest. Earthlings, starting today, you may start sharing your own trading systems to the world.

On Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:00 pm EST, I shall compile all your submissions and start a poll again. The winner will be crowned January’s Forex Trading System of the Month.

If it it can be mehanized, I will backtest it. It will also be given a badge on the front page of BabyPips.com like all the past winners too!

If you have a system that you wish to share with us and the world, just place the link below. Remember, the system should be located in the “Free Forex Trading Systems” forum of BabyPips.com!

Submissions so far:

Trend Catcher by bullish trend
Sproule System by aidysproule

Here’s my trading system. Can you add it to the contest? 301 Moved Permanently

Thank you. Added. Hopefully, we can get a few more submissions before the submission period ends.

Really - RoboPip is from Sweden?

Cool!

Hi,

Please add my trading system to the January contest - http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42615-sproule-system.html

Thank you aidysproule. I have added your system!

I WAS in Sweden. I often move around, as I am not from around here. I am… from a different world! Hah.