45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

Don’t waste your time on this folks it’s another typical indicator based loser system. The system was originally posted by a scammer named “James” and it doesn’t work. For all you new traders look only at price action based trading methods on higher time frames.

hey Julien do you still have that session at that time and can i join you?

Hey Mustang, i been using this system for a while now and been very profitable…i thank james for this great system…i would highly recommend it on manual and never trust an EA…i average anywhere from 150-300pips a week. great system.

cheers

SIG

I used this system when I first started forex.

I have HUGE gains in the one week that I traded it, but that was mostly because my noob-ish mind risked way too much on a trade. Still profit at that time though.

Then the next week came, and market conditions changed. Lost 70% of my profits, kept what I had left and started learning.

4 months learning now, but I can say that this system did make me money.

Using my knowledge that I learned, I’m going to try employ this system once more and see if it’s profitable again in this market + with the new information, hopefully I’ll do better :slight_smile:

I’m liking this simple system. MACD does a great job of filtering out the PSAR. I’ve added a bit of a filter with a SMA. I’ll post a screen shot below of my setup. Looking to scalp the U.S. tomorrow with it. I’m using it on a 15M time frame. I’m expecting to risk 2.5% per trade, and an average stop of around 12.5 pips. 12.5-25 pip take profit, and also contemplating implementing a trailing stop. Looking to pick up about 50-100 pips tomorrow scalping, or 10-20%.

Try keeping an eye on where the crossover of the macd occurs, if in top half then only look for longs and if crossover occures in bottom half, only go short. this along with the trendlines and the 5ema and 10ema should drop a few of the fake signals and increase strike rate.

Also as someone mentioned, if going long and slow stoch is up in oversold territory, then abort and wait.

All these things can make your signals more accurate and yes you may miss some good profits but it should also reduce the number of losses.

how to use this indicator in mt4 platform pls send me the exe file for this .
Thank you.

Anyone still trading this system?

It would be best, if you explain with a screenshot.

this thread was a good read anyway…

how to get vt trader? kindly send me the file please thanks

to a certain extent yes, but if the volume is less then the above theory might not work.

I think this is a profitable system with high chance of winning, but you have to play it during active markets such as london and new york to be effective.

I just wanted to thank James for this system. I’ve been searching for something like this for quite some time. Every time I read a thread I can see the weakness in the system within minutes. I searched this forum using the phrase “simple system” and this one came up. As soon as I read it I plugged the indicators in and did a visual test. Immediately I could see the strength of this system!

What I like about it is you avoid the majority of the wasted trades, when the real momentum is just not there but appears to be. One of the posters on page 25 or 26 of this thread called it a mirage - very appropriate term. Let’s face it…we all want to take every trade but that’s just not practical/profitable/prudent. This system allows you to avoid the majority of bad and weak trades.

One more thing. A poster named Topgun added the ADX indicator to assist him in entering trades with above average volatility. That is a very solid thing to do. The +DMI/-DMI will visually tell you to enter short or long while the ADX indicator will tell you when the momentum has topped out for those wanting to exit in a conservative manner. Find Topgun’s post in this thread and he has a link to “Incredible Charts”. I would post it but, evidently, I lack the required number of posts.

[B]Again, thank you James…and Topgun[/B]

Hi James,
Thanks a lot for posting your system. I have paper traded your system on these conditions:

-Entry (On 1st,2nd or 3rd SAR dot): if EMA6>EMA20 and MACD>MACD_Signal and SAR dot is below the candle and ADX>20
==>go long
-Exit:When SAR dot goes above candle and MACD<MACD_Signal,close long position.(Early exit if ADX makes a maximum at 40 or 50)
Similarly for a short position.

For November and December 2012, this resulted in 661 pips for 49 trades,not accounting for spread.
I know this result is pretty good, but I was wondering if I’m missing anything in trade entry and exit conditions that might result in the system miss from potential of making 45 pips per day?
Thanks a lot for your help in advance!
Angie

Thread died down ?

Looks like it

anyone still using this system?

I doubt it, I dont think this in the long run would work

Hi FOREXMARTS. Many thanks for your posts. Any chance of posting a pic describing this? Cheers