Names of free trading signals providers

The forex signals can help you become a successful forex trader,if they perform well. forex signals providers are present all over the internet,so very tough to choose between them. can u guide me names of free trading signals providers(sites,twitter,fb) that have a good performance.i am thinking to blend good analysis, i believe this will improve success rate dramatically.

Hi Panka,

Sadly I don’t think anyone is giving away (reliable & profitable) signals for free.

Yes try this one.

You need to signup to the members area (free) but he puts his daily signals in there and his record is great.

There are other ones out there, many of them require payment though. There are lots of good free ones though but it takes a lot of work to find them and I’d prefer not to share my list sorry.

Is it worth tracking them down ? Yes just check out my trading journal.

http://forums.babypips.com/trade-journals/66890-trade-journal-my-first-real-money-attempt-forex.html

I have written an EA that reads certain forums, web sites, etc and puts in the trades based on free signals. Knowing which signals to use though takes a lot of research.

Try this: Free Forex Signals �—� Foresignal.com

It’s free. The signals and performance records are displayed in its homepage.
If you want email/sms alerts, you have to pay for the service.

Cheers.