FXCM Legal Auction IN dubai or LONDON

Dear All
i want to open legal auction against the FXCM in Dubai and London
so if any guy had as my experience with them replay me
BECAUSE WE CAN BLACK LIST CEO OF THIS COMPANY IN DUBAI AND GCC COUNTRY’S AND IF THEY DONT
COME TO COURT IN HERE WE GET THE POLICE WARRANT AGAINST THEM

this Complain against the fxcm registration number 217689
On 20/11/2013 I had sell order of gold with ticket number 5947680 but when the gold price is shooting down they system can’t catch my order so I lost lots of money and all my capital as I talk to they audit team
First time they said you close this order automatically
Second time they accept they system close this order automatically because I had low margin
But as my calculation In that period of time I had around 20000$ Free. in my account the only reason they refuse to be responsible is because the order size is big is 2050 once of Gold and my sell stop rate was 1264$ and closing rate on that day was around 1200 so that’s why if they want to be clear they have to pay around 65000 $ to me as closeting rate of 20/11/2013 price and as of today 26/12/2013 they have to pay around 135000$ to me I have enough document and evidence to proof I’m right and get my right from them so how can I get my right from this people

thanks best regard

Hi Alidubai,

You made a similar post last year, and I posted this response to you then: http://forums.babypips.com/introduce-yourself/60438-legal-auction-against-fxcm-london.html#post588433

I’m glad you followed my suggestion and filed a trade inquiry, so the Trade Audit Committee could investigate what happened. While I can’t comment beyond the information they already gave you, since you disagree with their findings, there are steps you can take to escalate your dispute. These instructions can be found in the last email that was sent to you by the Trade Audit Committee.

Jason

Jason it’s my account number :

Hi Alidubai,

For your security, please do not post your account number on a public forum like this. I strongly advise you to update your previous post to delete your personal account information.

As I mentioned in my previous post to you, if you disagree with the findings of the Trade Audit Committee, you can file a dispute by using the instructions provided to you in the email they sent you on 4 December, 2013.

Jason

Jason I had a talk with you and shalom Rosen abut this issue and I don’t get good result even shalom asking me what’s your offer to we solve this issue but because the amont is hight your company refuse it
If you think your company can offer me something good try to reach me on email
Other wise I have no other option to go ahead with legal option
And I’m sure your company face problem in GCC area and uk

Hi Alidubai, just to clarify, you and I have never spoken on the phone together, but perhaps you’re referring to my posts to you here on this forum. As I mentioned in those posts, if you disagree with the findings of the audit committee, the last email you received from them includes information on how you can file a dispute.

Jason check this :
FXCM Audit Created - Case Number 00303226
still no replay

Hi Alidubai,

I’ve forwarded your case number to the Trade Audit Committee, so they can follow up with you.

thanks already i start audit case please tell them calculating well

i already talk with your customer service they said the result is same the old but still after 6 business working days i got no replay over the email so if you got the same feed back from them just let me to go ahead with my Legal Plan or if you have any offer email me

Hi Alidubai,

I cannot add anything to what the Trade Audit Committe has already said to you. If you disagree with their findings, they have provided you with very clear instructions on further steps you can take to file a dispute.

even they are so wrong they make investigation abut the wrong ticket number which is : 5975090

all my problem is abut this ticket number : 5947680 which is they just want to hide it already i email them back abut they mistake but its not a way of business its kind of wipe and hide the real