No sir I don't like it

G’day Jason. Thought I give the new pricing model a try and have a bit of a go in your comp this month. No sir I don’t like it.

All good until it was time for Draghi to give a little pep talk. have a look at these two screenshots. Look at the raw ecn price compared to your quote. And whats with this off quotes crap. Tried to close out at 1.242 and all I get is off quotes.

Bro, this doesn’t and didn’t happen with IC Markets. Well, first experience bad experience. Give that info to your marketers.

It’s now half an hour since Draghi started to talk, your quotes still lag market price by 20 pips and still off quotes. No good no good no good.

Lucky manage to grab an extra 20 pips. Still if this is meant to duplicate live trading well …

Hi Bob,

I’m sorry about the tech issue you encountered on your demo account. Let’s be clear though: only one demo server was affected, and none of FXCM’s live servers were affected, and we operate dozens of servers. My apologies for any inconvenience on our part, and I’m glad you were able to make an extra 20 pips on your demo. :slight_smile:

If there ever was a tech issue on our end that negatively impacted trades on your live account, you could file a trade inquiry, and FXCM would make the appropriate correction.

One final point: I’m happy to address your questions and concerns about FXCM and simply ask that you keep things in the spirit of the Broker Aid Station. I welcome critical and constructive feedback on FXCM. However, you have on multiple occasions mentioned this other broker which you clearly favor, yet you continue to post in FXCM’s section just to criticize us. Why? It’s all well and good to be happy about your broker, but if you’ve traded with them for any length of time, then you should already know that they’ve had their fair share of tech issues and on live accounts no less.