2012 - Mayan Calendar - Prophecy - New World Order - Global Economic Collapse

Anyone think the markets will or has priced in the doom and gloom? Tin foil hats… [Check] :54:

I’ve given up on forex.
I’ve decided to make my million in 2013 by selling Tshirts that say “I survived the end of the world in 2012”

:smiley:

I haven’t given up on forex. Or on gold, silver, diamonds or real estate. Here’s how I’m going to make my fortune:

During the month of November, I will buy your gold, silver, diamonds and/or real estate for 10¢ on the dollar.

Then, you can take the cash and live it up, until the world ends on December 22.

Can I preorder one

Are you telling me I can put my shiny hat back on now?

[video=youtube_share;dgQ5_SwwWts]http://youtu.be/dgQ5_SwwWts[/video]

:wink:

:wink:

lol

Am writing this because i have to write something. Otherwise they wont let me upload.

Ha ha - nice statement.

Things that make you say… hmm?

[video=youtube_share;QWzLK0IDs0U]http://youtu.be/QWzLK0IDs0U[/video]

we’re fcked

The world will certainly end, but not due to some lame ass Mayan prophecy - it will be as the Lord God Almighty commands it.

Be prepared :slight_smile:

Everybody seems to take this world will end rather literally, i.e one day it will just blow up or not be there, I’m more inclined to think that the world will go on just fine, it’s humanity that will probably cease to be there.

[I]whispered… conspiratorially (yeah, it’s a word…)[/I] tin foil… it’s gonna be [I]BIG[/I].

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

You humans are strange creatures. I wonder if I should provide my science / physics / astronomy perspective…

No, never mind. I’ll just give you a rainbow at the end of the storm instead.

I love this thread :smiley:

If you had to bug out in an extreme emergency…

What things would you take with you? I am a big Youtuber and naturally I see the same things you folks do… and one such thing I see are these “Dooms Day Preppers”. Some of these folks have it bad for the end of civilization as we know it… and as fortune would have it… they have it scheduled later this very year.

It’s amazing to say the least at what lengths some of these folks are preparing themselves… but assuming the worse case scenerio… what top list of things would you snatch and roll with?

This should be interesting… :wink: LOL

I would go to Maryland, find you, kidnap you, a put you in a safe bunker…