Article: Using Pivot Points In Forex Trading

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485324”] thats correct, Forex part time in 2006 prior to that stocks and options and commdities gold and cotton[/QUOTE]

I bet the central banks are REAL active in the cotton market… Must have been where you gained your hidden knowledge about their secret practices of using weekly pivots.

Nope… you said Forex…

Philippines, Expat Jobs; Forex Investor,

Is that you banker?

You have my sympathy arguing this kind of issue with many babypips members (I have long since given up). Many of them honestly believe that central banks are out there hunting retail stops, and the Illuminati and smart money are behind the moves to stop them out of $10. These same babypips members believe that the market moves are 100% driven by speculation and the Illuminati hive mind and NOT overseas business transactions. This same Illuminati behind the market moves is such a secret and hidden society that it trades off incredibly commonplace tools such as pivot points and fib levels.

Its actually astonishing how people think the above.

(warning there is a considerable amount of mockery in this post)

yes i know i only frequent this site becuase of this sort of stuff on ocasion, there so funny. Total wanabie traders.

[QUOTE=“JackMarkets;485330”]
These same babypips members believe that the market moves are 100% driven by speculation and the Illuminati hive mind and NOT overseas business transactions. [/QUOTE]

Nailed it…

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485344”]

not speculation is it its a buy in a place that evryone basically sees eye to eye with…so you lost it…

Forex Investor
Please find my managed account program as follows:

goes back years

To Expats who want to invest in Forex

Hi my name is Dennis Sherman from Welwyn Garden City in the UK, I have been trading Forex since 1989 and moved here to Manila Philippines last September 2005. Im a home trader and am looking for investors in order to basically increase leverage and earn more money. I have outlined returns below, if your interested we can meet up if your in Makati for a chat. My email is <[email protected]>.

RE: Forex Managed Account

The following Forex Managed Account program allows the client to have a diversified exposure to Forex by allowing me (Dennis Sherman) as an experienced money manager to trade in the foreign exchange market on your behalf.

Currency trading can offer enhanced portfolio performance under all market conditions as Forex provides both sell and buy opportunities. The following table outlines investment equity and monthly return less my fees for managing the portfolio.

Equity, Fees & Profit Returns

Investment Equity USD Investment Period 12 Months*

Equity Your Return Monthly

$100,000 $2,000

$200,000 $4,000

$300,000 $6,500

$400,000 $8,000

$500,000 $12,000

Deposits: At anytime. Deposits received will be invested within the Foreign Exchange market on the next calendar month or 15 days from deposit receipt.

Monthly Net Return to Client: Net Return will be paid to client on a monthly basis via bank to bank transfer. The amount will be wired by the 5th day of each calendar month.

Withdrawals of Equity: Return on equity is locked into the capital being invested within the Foreign exchange market over a minimum period of 12 months. Therefore after the 12 month period has expired… Notice of thirty (14) Business Days is required for any withdrawals. This will enable me sufficient time to close out floating trades and wind down the account. Or alternatively the client can request continuation of the trading plan for an additional 12 month period.

Fee Structure: no fees are applicable apart from the monthly brokerage fee which will be deducted from my earnings. What you gain is as outlined within the above table.

Stop Loss. Appropriate money management will be adhered to at all times by using Stop loss on all trades and low risk lot sizes. Negative trades will be closed out within a 20 pip range and profits will be left to run.

Please let me know if you need any further information, A trading plan/strategy of the market and 3 month forecast for USD/JPY EUR/USD can be forwarded upon your request. However the information above I believe is sufficient for now until things move forward a little more.

Best Regards,

Dennis Sherman[/QUOTE]

Is this another one of Aaron’s accounts…

Is another ICT/David Jefferson scam…

[QUOTE=“yunny1;485351”]

Is another ICT/David Jefferson scam…[/QUOTE]

Wait… Wasn’t this the guy that had a thread where he was going on and on about the 100 and 200 moving averages…?

So now it’s on to pivots and RSI now.

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485356”]If you want to join a skype group for a live trading session then your welcome, we wont hurt you or put you down but we centainly will not be buying and selling in the areas you are. So your welcome to joing us on skype just add me up den.sherman and if your not amazed by what you may learn then you certainly will enjoy your next vacation.
Den.sherman add it up and have a great time. I guess i get banned will see, the group will welcome you.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a hoot… Just keep it on the low down because once the Central Banks find out where your trading levels are you better watch out, they will go on a rampage to take out your stop losses.

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485363”]

chicken come trade live, there the invite, or you gonna gossip gossip lol, we waiting[/QUOTE]

For some reason… I’m reading your posts with an Asian accent…

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485366”]

more gossip scared to learn…come trade live[/QUOTE]

Yes… Definitely Asian

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485372”]

you all avoiding anything related to trading live, your goal is to win a argument not a trade, and you have fear of scams as you feel vunrable[/QUOTE]

No, continue telling us more about the trading strategies of central banks… Do you think they would share their myfxbook account with us?

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485378”] if you learn to read the charts then there is no need for a fx book, as you are still in doubt and the thread has gone silent, others are seeing the light your still in the clowds.

Oliver R. M. Gerlach: thanks dennis appricate
Den Sherman: no worries im getted slammed at baby pips
Den Sherman: lol
Den Sherman: u have to add something before i quite as im just having fun
Den Sherman: its great show u how 80% loose money[/QUOTE]

Hmmm… I wonder if the federal reserve trades the FOMC release… I bet they make a killing on longing the Eurusd before they announce QE everytime huh?

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485382”]

now you getting warmer, now mm do they buy at random cadlestick pattern, or is it a trade between levels, wow ur getting hot[/QUOTE]

Oh definitely! I bet Ben Bernaki has his own personal billion dollar forex account that he trades… He started it off with a thousand dollars, and tailored every speech and interest rate decision he made to make a profit on his positions…

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485385”]

I would not know but the market watches and trades the levels based upon our sentiment view of his comments, we dont trade fresh air[/QUOTE]

Of course he does! He’s the leader of Feds so they taught him all their secret trading techniques… What better way to win a trade then to cut the interest rate or announced QE when the position is going against them right?

Guys Dennis is legit and he is certainly not asian, he is english. Dennis has been teaching me and others for already a couple of month already. He is the most profitable trader I know and he taught me everything I know about Forex.

they dont have any secret techniques, and if you agreed with me then I would be loosing money, by you disagreeing lets me know that its all good, as big money does not crowd follow and the way we trade is not subjective in anyway. theres no doubt theres only human emotion that can interupt good results .

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485395”] they dont have any secret techniques[/QUOTE]

Yeh your right… I read all about their techniques by a guy on the Internet with an Asian accent

YOUR STILL AT THE PHASE WHEN TRADING IS SUBJECTIVE, I KNOW I WAS THERE ONCE

they dont have any secret techniques, and if you agreed with me then I would be loosing money, by you disagreeing lets me know that its all good, as big money does not crowd follow and the way we trade is not subjective in anyway. theres no doubt theres only human emotion that can interupt good results .

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485402”]

YOUR STILL AT THE PHASE WHEN TRADING IS SUBJECTIVE, I KNOW I WAS THERE ONCE

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/33861-article-using-pivot-points-forex-trading-6.html#ixzz2SG1hwWmF[/QUOTE]

Definitely! The Federal Reserve has an underground trading room where it employs and trains hundreds of traders to trade weekly pivot lines… That’s Obamas plan for taking care of our national debt.