Indicators for big movements in short time

Hi,

i’m wondering which indicators should I use when I want to found big movements (I know it’s hard to find direction, but for now just to found when big movements in short period will happen) in short trading. I use M1 or M5 charts.

Thanks for now

check out bollinger bands squeeze.

Correct - and the expansions following!! :slight_smile: :wink:

Thanks for now. I will go through this and test it then I will report other questions :slight_smile:

It’s hard to find some good writing or videos on Youtube about this. Most of all are not expert only beginners who want to earn some money with this. It’s hard to find some master who give tips or two how to use it correct :wink:

Bye

Be cautious with that method on the very short term charts - like the M1 and M5 the poster is talking about - because the study can be made useless by the sorts of price movements (or lack thereof) in those timeframes.

Use the BBandStop and start trading M1, so far, it simply works great for scalping.
If you need more instructions go here:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/34493-ninety9-trading.html
Happy Trading (also called gambling)

BBands_Stop_v1_with_alert.zip (1.57 KB)

Hi,
I’ve been working on the 1 min charts for the last few weeks, trying to scalp a little here & there while waiting for my other setup to occur, largely due to PeteFaders’ thread the 301 Moved Permanently .

Then I followed Jangie modification of it to use the CCI histogram. It also has a “squeeze” type behaviour where the histogram gets into a narrow range and then you can expect price to eventually explode. This method also works well with direction too :wink: