Does anyone here have a checklist or scoring system for their trades they do before they put it on? I am currently thinking about developing one over the weekend to help my discipline. I hope it will help for that reason and make me more profitable. I haven't seen much examples here at all. So if people do use them please share. Also any ideas on how to get started with that?
I am not good at checklist but maybe can give my own thought. i believe checklist are like a set of qns:
1) Is the upcoming trade entry aligns with all the rules of your trading method
2) Is the trade with or against the trend
3) How long do you intend to stay in the trade
4) What are the sl and TP level
5) are there any majors news coming up?