$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

Useful links here to learn “holy grail” system.

New Forex Trading Methods: The Holy Grail

Scale of Market Quakes (SMQ)

watch candle stick in 1 hour charts

Japanese Candlestick - YouTube

This is Automatic trading.,

Jump to page 72 post 717, after wiped out this $2.74 at 4th day i did many demo tests, new tradings can watch from this post.

I am using this list of methods together. if you have any negative opinion from this list, please post here.

1, 1 min to monthly chart
2, correlated currency pairs
3, fx market open close times
4, stock market open close times
5, economical calendar
6, political news
7, money management
8, risk reward ratio
9, price action
10, kelly strategy
11, Fibonacci
12 SR
13, andrews pitchfork
14, MA ( 55 , 150 , 200 , 365 ) - ( 89, 34 in 15 min to daily chart )
15, BB
16, average daily range
17, Scale of Market Quakes
18, candle stick patterns
19, Murphy’s Law

Fundamental analysis , Technical analysis , Psychological analysis with more than 7 main currency pairs and commodities.

PS: Protect equity 350 pips to 1000 pips wrong side from unexpected central bank intervention, economical reports, political news.

Example strategy 1

If technically 15 min EU chart staying in support and Fundamentally ECB interest rate decision within next 1 hour then Psychologically within 30 min EU will up 15 pips because of ECB rate rumor.

Strategy always changing depends market open close or reports or news …etc. I believe we can not stick in fixed strategy for making 100% daily profit, there is many fixed strategy that we can use below 10% daily ROI.

i am doubling daily, 10 days Journal started

1st day reports here

i am using price action, Fibonacci, news and candle stick patterns

this is the 50% retrace in 100 pips

nice work, keep on sharing :slight_smile:

I can think of two other people off the top of my head who started similar challenges . Extract ($200 to $200,000 in 7 months)who toasted his account in a single trade and CERTAINTY ($3200 to $200,000 thread) who got a lifetime ban, twice (for faking his profits i presume). The points being that you shouldn’t overleverage your account in hopes of amassing a fortune in a short time and that there’s really no way of authenticating your profits.

On a less serious note:
This is madness 17700% gain already in 2 days:eek:?

1 Like

Didn’t CERTAINTY also have a relative come on, try the same thing and get banned? Seems to be in vogue at the moment, don’t entirely see the point of it myself. The timings do make me wonder whether it is all one person/group - certainly the same website has been pushed on more than one thread.

ST

No i didn’t fake

17700% ??? its only around 100%. its micro account

yes there was no more members to discuss about it so i started thread here

… and your point is what exactly? Either you are on a massive ego hunt or you are a scammer trying to prey on innocent newbies or you don’t have a clue what you are doing and just gambling on demo money and adding no value to anyone …

Calm down…, this is my Journal in real account,

Point ? i want to show its possible to double money daily in FX

This Journal will helps to improve knowledge for n00bs or those who cant make money like you.

day 2

How exactly are you making these profits when you said Micro account. I thought in micro each pip is worth very little like 1 cent, so how can someone double up each day on this? Don’t get me wrong i’m not saying its a lie, quite the opposite. I’m new and just curious. You make it look so easy when 90% fail? and please explain more on the methods you use on charts.

i am using fxopen micro account there you can deposit $2 it shows as cent ( 200 ) if you use 0.10 lot size you will get 0.01 cent per pip, my TP is 20 pips so in one trade i get 0.20 cent equal to 10 to 15 trades a day with 70% win ratio will gives double a day.

1 min chart in Asian time, 5 to 30 min chart when Frankfurt open, 30 to 4h chart in London and weekly to yearly chart in NY time

using price action and news in different time frame ( 1 min to yearly )
using “Andrew’s Pitchfork” for trend

in Oder to study

1, price action
2, candle stick patterns
3, MA
4, fibonacci
5, andrew’s pitchfork
6, economical Calendar
7, FX market & stock markets open / close times
8, support and resistance
9, political news

learn how “expert advisers” (EA) open order in “metatrader” but try to trade in manually

No: Outlier is not wrong.

That’s the percentage gain based on the TITLE of your thread not on the information shown in your first graphic. In your first graphic the account starts with $274 not $2.74 as the TITLE of the thread suggests. I’m willing to bet that such ‘discrepancy’ was ‘by design’ and NO ‘typo’!!! LOL!!!

And I’ll tell you: MAN you’ve learned a WHOLE BUNCH of VERY complicated stuff in a VERY short space of time!!! LOL!!!

Here’s an idea: with trading results like that why don’t you approach MF GLOBAL for a job??? You could recover their ‘missing millions’ in a few days!!! LOL!!!

PUH-LEASE folks. Don’t be ‘taken in’ by stuff like this. EVEN IF this is a genuine poster (which I myself doubt): gains like that are NOT SUSTAINABLE. It’s ‘nonsense’ such as this that gives this business such a ‘bad rap’ and lures new unsuspecting traders to the ‘slaughter’. I just don’t see the sense in anyone posting stuff like this unless it’s motivated by some type of potential financial gain for the thread starter which, thus far, on this particular thread, remains an ‘unknown’. It’s either ‘in the coming’ OR people like this are the same type of people that write viruses for fun ‘just because they can’.

Regards,

Dale.

Edit:

Oops. My bad. I noticed (upon a ‘second look’) that the BROKER multiplies the deposited amount by 100!!! LOL!!! In THIS case I’d be wary of not only the thread starter but the broker concerned as well!!! What??? Is that some new marketing strategy i.e. you deposit $2 but your account ‘shows’ that you have $200???

typo ? lol

someone from Fxopen please explain this guy its micro cent account it shows 274 if your deposit is $2.74

Hey leandar,

You ‘got there before me’ i.e. I was busy editing (adding) to my post but you must have been replying (and quoting my original post) at the same time!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

lol its ok now … :smiley:

Hello Dale! Nice to read you here. :wink: Ha ha, I am just kidding (with the smiley, having your email promise in mind).

Yeah, that seems to be a nice promotional expertise: Multiply the equity by 100 for trading and divide it by 100 for withdrawals. Just by shifting the point around, mwahaha. :smiley:

Who knows, maybe in a couple of months you just have to deposit $ 1 and will have billions in to time if they improve it.

These days the threads where one can see miracle-ish growing of account equities seem to pop up like mushrooms out of nowhere …

If I would start a [U]reputable[/U] trading blog or thread, I would start with the strategy and not with the bells and whistles.

CERTAINTY again?? block his IP…please…

You can’t block a dynamic ip. What you can block is a particular configuration within a typical ip range. Plus I do think the guy here is another “mushroom”, lol. I can smell this other “contradiction troll” after 2 words, lol. I’ve neber smelled somebody that fishy before or after, lol! :smiley:

i can explain strategy if my journal success otherways its worthless

i feel like an alien now,