$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

can block a list of IPs he has been using …then any attempt to login will be harder for him…

LOL, i joined here dec 2010 you are noob

If the ip is dynamic, you would block others who dynamically get the same ip.

The best shield against trolls is not feeding. They die out of starving if they do not get any attention. Because that’s all they are looking for. We can just warn other newbies not to attend them and that’s it. :slight_smile:

just prove it,

mod can delete this thread if my journal is fake

When a broker offers cent accounts and uses mt4 as a platform the way they deal with the tiny trade size is to shift the decimal. Its not a scam or a gimmick its a limitation of mt4. All cent accounts on mt4 I have tried work this way.

The only suggestion I have for anyone trying to trade like this is to get your gains out of the account every week. Over leveraging an account can make it grow fast but it also blows it up.

CERTAINTY, one of the other accounts your have used here to scam people was 1 or 2 years old… is a common practice from trolls to disguise themselves… I bet you have several dormant accounts…

If the ip is dynamic, you would block others who dynamically get the same ip

and busckscoder: yes with a list you might block new visitors but the probability for those IPs (even if they are thousands) to visit babypips is really really small and after a while you just activate them back… and admins will protect the reputation of BP

anyway any time he comes here to start a thread… I will be the first to post ¡SCAM! :smiley:

what is your problem ?

how many lots are you trading

use 2.5% to 10% money for one trade

To post a scam warning is never wrong. Beside of that I do not argue with those mushroom-trolls. LOL!

At first it might look like it’s fun, but trolls take you down to their level and then beat you with experience. So, just use the ignore feature and then let em babble their utter rubbish, lol. :smiley:

There is still the ignore list. I can tell you it is a nice feature. What did that “mushroom” babble? I couldn’t care less. :slight_smile:

Saturday closed with more than $10 its 3rd time doubled amount, journal was started at 2011/11/01 - 12:28, within 3.5 days $2.74 converted to $10.12

one open buy position still waiting for Monday market open to close, if EU down with gap then my account will wiped out.

4th day My account wiped out

Now i deposited $100 to double as soon as possible “not in a limited time / day period”

i think today is the best day because there is many economical reports

Doubling an account per trade is tough enough.

Doing it in set period of time is near impossible.

You cannot force trade set ups. Its either there or not.

Trading in non set ups is akin to gambling and we all know that the house will always win.

chose one

a, Tight money management ROI is 1%

b, Micro analysis ROI is 100%

i don’t think its gambling when we use technical and fundamental

My question is what is the “reason” EU move to any side today? where is the range ?

Well I dont know how u trade so I cant advocate A or B. But if I was to pick based on less risk, than I would go for 1.

As far as EU, I dont know. And the way I trade, I dont really care to know either.

I am only bothered with valid entries. Up or down because of what? I dont really want to know.

there is a difference between possibility and practicality

Can we all just listen to this guys for 10days and then he gonna show how he did it, just be pacient and we will be all milionaires.

Treat it like TV, take it with a handful of salt, if you don’t like the program change the channel.

Don’t ***** and complain just to ***** and complain.

Sports bettors have injury reports, statistics, and records of teams broken down into stats you can’t imagine.

They are still gambling…

Does it really matter what the reason was?

Never sell at the bottom, or buy at the top is the moral of the story…

Yes, this will help for your next time trade in that same event … example NFP