Someone help me i need a strategy for trading that is atleast 50% profitable

someone help me i need a strategy for trading that is atleast 50% profitable. am getting frustrated with seminar and reading e-books

I ASKED FOR UR HELP AS A NEW TRADER AND AS A BROTHER IN THE FX STRUGGLE ALL U CAN SAY IS THAT I SHOULD FLIP A COIN TO KNOW BUY OR SELL.DIS IS PREPOSTEROUS. IS THERE NO TRUE TRADER IN DA FORUM???

Learning to trade takes work and practice there is no silver spoon here

Have you gone through the schol of pipsology yet? If not do it. The best threads on this site are:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/39634-pure-price-action-dummies.html
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html

Price action is where you need to be spending your learning time, dont waste time studying all different indicators. Also sign up for the daily email from babypips and check out Happypip, Huck, Big Pippin, Forex Gump etc. They all have regular updates of there trade ideas and fundamental analysis. This should keep you going for months now. If your still not profitable after going through this and sppending hours and hours studying charts, find something else to do!

Could always do what almost every nub does, me included of course

Go open a FX acct
Win some quick scalps maybe even double or triple your account and feel super awesome
Quit everything or put them on hold because you think your gonna trade from now on because you proved how easy and awesome you are
Find out 3 months later or less that your account has hit 0
Cry
pick yourself back up start trading again but this time with some more knowledge and testing systems and fund a new account
Fail and lose it
Cry again but more so
Decide that no no ITS TIME TO LAUGH AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA
Then finally sit down and start studying what works for you
Start to see some consistent profitability
???
Profit!

Course this just the quick overview.

You could always just flip coins. Heads for short tails for long

There are no shortcuts to success in forex. Don’t think you can piggy back on someone else’s strategy because forex is not about the strategy only, it’s about emotions, risk vs reward and experience. Put in the time and effort … as jamessheppard has pointed out, there are some FREE priceless threads here.

Make sure you back test. I’ve seen that for some pairs, heads for long and tails for short works better. :41:

thanks man yeah yeah yeah i fliped the coin and bought EURUSD it worked .:60:

If all you need is 50% take a coin and flip it head you buy tails you short. Works on every pair and every market :stuck_out_tongue:

+1 to flipping a coin. but make sure that your TP is a few pips larger than your SL, and just put on trade after trade after trade, day in and day out. technically and statistically, this should inch your way ahead.

except that the market never moves in smooth lines, so realistically you’ll probably nick yourself to zero. :slight_smile:
or even more likely - you’ll start mucking around with this “system” and nick yourself to zero.
or you’ll get caught in various ‘fishing expeditions’ and get stopped out and get nicked to zero.

Or if you dont like my coin idea here is another one to ponder on. Open a long position at market open and close it at the end of the week. There is a 50% chance you will close it in profit

Thank u people like u blow out 10 accounts per week please i dont need ur help.

Dear Freddy,

As one newbie to another, let me tell you there is no such thing.

This is what I do at the moment, I look at daily charts to see the trend then see the hourly chart to work out the entry point, I use fibs to see the S and R levels and see whether it’s worth doing. Then I use an RSI and MACD to confirm my thoughts.

Once I am in, I don’t worry anymore as unless you are goldman sachs you aint gonna control it.

I am trading the majors at the moment and some crosses.

I trade technicals and look at fundamentals too.

I have only been doing this for 10 days so who knows if I am on the right path what I am trying to say to you is that this is gonna take work and time and effort like everything else in the world.

Thank your very much u are truly a friend,i want to ask you do u apply the macd and rsi in the d1 chart to know the trend and what are the settings u make use of in the indicator .thanks again

How long have you been learning, reading and trading FX? What is your current strategy?

6 months price action

Freddy, you didn’t get a real answer because it’s obvious from your initial post that you’ve done very little work on your own. There’s a section of this forum called “Free Forex Trading Systems” that has 82 pages of posts with dozens of different systems, a lot of them with back test results posted. If you had even spent an hour reading some posts in there, you’d most likely find something you’d like to use as a starting point for developing your own system.

What your initial post says to everyone here is “Will someone please hand me your profitable system that you’ve spent countless hours testing and perfecting so I don’t have to do any work myself?”

Freddy, what is your definition of Price Action?

Please post a chart of a trade you have taken based on price action.

Was it something I said?

Both my answers would give you a 50% chance of winning. If you ask a dumb question you will get a dumb answer. Now if you want real advise do as yunny said and show us a chart and how you are trading. Now we have info to be able to offer some advise.

Oh and by the way I you think I blow out 10 accounts a week you are giving me way to much credit. :8:

Lol, get real. Are you really that lazy? Everyone here (for the most part, with the few exceptions) works hard for their trading, while you’re looking to be spoon fed like a little baby? THEN, when people start joking around with you, you bash them. Second of all, write with some proper punctuation, and spelling.

You’re coming off as a little kid who takes Forex as a joke. Which is why your responses to this thread are all jokes as well.

yeah u are right my fault brother ,i think i should read it right away thanks brother.