Zulutrade signal providers earnings

Hi,

I am new to the forum and not so new to trading but still have a noobish question.

How much can you earn being a signal provider at Zulutrade? I don’t mean the top rating providers just the ones in say the top 100. I am not sure how it would be calculated.

Thanks for helping

I actually tried to make money trading an account on zulutrade. I found it pretty difficult to get real followers and it takes times but I would think that if you are a good trader that people will find you and follow you. Of course it didn’t help me that I’m not a good trader lol, so I didn’t ever get in real followers.

Just read the documentation or ask them on chat . It’s half a pip. I am a signal provider and haven’t gotten any followers yet but I am almost there. You have to make sure it’s a live account and not demo or people will never follow you. Also you should definitely look at the top 20.because there are a few golden nuggets who are much more profitable then myself

Yeah I would use my live account. I think it would be wrong to trade from a demo and provide signals. In saying that though most of the providers do look like they trade from demos.

and you are surprised? Nobody follows a bad trader - it take to be serious, thorough and most of all profitable in 95% of the times over months …only then you can collect 18M USD following you trails …Sorry Paul, but this business is not for everybody.

eddymo, you could have not said it better :slight_smile:
so, who do you think we should follow this year? You are quite good into selecting traders :slight_smile:

I’ve been wondering myself…will let you know when I get any followers… LOL…in the last 3 month I brought my position from 16000ish to just under 3500…hope to make it to the top 100 soon…I’ve been trading off the 4H charts and things been turning around :slight_smile:

I don’t know how much you can earn for signal providing at Zulutrade, but if you are so confident in your signal may be you should trade them in your personal account and make the best of it.

I am Rambo…but i’m still at 20 cents a pip…so the extra I can earn from Zulu would be added to my account that way it grows from trading as well as from the funds I’ll be earning from zulu.

Rambo is your zulutrade signal provider name? I tried to search for you, but unfortunately did not find you…care to share the link with us?

Eddy Mo…I think Rambo is not a signal provider…I think he was talking about my signals.
Cheers.

Ohhh I see! Even better then! What is your signal trader’s name?

mine is morepips2013

you are trading from a live account!!! Very good!!! quite rare to see nowadays…

It seems The famous “Sell in May and go Away” has just started!

thanks EDDY…my goal is to be in the top 500 by the end of the year…and hopefully have at least 100K following me :slight_smile:
I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

these are some ambitious rules :wink: but sure whatever works for you! We would like to see you there it goes without saying.

No I have nothing with Zulutrade. But if you want to check my signals you should visit this link, they are free of charge: MY FOREX SIGNALS EARNED 9207 PIPS - Forex Pips Me

Hi Rambo…nice blog/results…I think if you were on zulu with 9K + pips you would have a ton of followers…may I ask what don’t you like about Zulutrade?

On think I don’t understand about Zulutrade is how they calculate compensation for signal providers. I looked at their formula a few times and still don’t get it.

Yeah, I would also like to know why you have opinion if any with zulutrade…share with us.
As for the commission calculation guys, there is always the support center - go ask whatever you don’t understand…they will tell you exactly what’s going on.