Im under 18, and ready to go to real money. What to do

most borkers ask for 18+ proves.
does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?
give me all the advices you got for this problem, except from:

1. asking for parents id.
  2. wait till i will be 18.

Thanks from advance borthers!

and yes i am advanced on forex trading, and were a few months on demo. i have great results and fell ready to go live.

Tricky one & I’ve only got 2 potential ideas.

1. Slap a flux-capacitor on your car & hit 88mph in a thunder storm & the rest is history…or the future in this case.

2. Watch every episode of CSI & assuming that you’re not 18 by the time that you finish (there’s a lot of episodes so it’s possible), go & brutally murder the owner of your local family run Italian restaurant. The CSI knowledge will help you stay forensically clean, you won’t need an alibi as you’re going to say that you witnessed the whole thing & that it was done by whoever is #3 on the FBI Wanted List (Google will assist).
    Boom: Witness Protection Scheme, a new identify & if you ask nicely, a new DoB.

Or you could wait until you’re 18…that might be easier & limits the risk of incarceration.

Go enjoy being a teenager my friend. You have a whole life time to trade.

Try moving to a country where there is freedom. Avoid the USA, north korea, cuba, iran, etc.

I agree with everyone’s advice here to wait until 18, but if you’re so eager to do it, then only option is to open an account on one of your parents name.

How old are you? Were do you come from? Why do you think you are ready to trade real money ? Do you have money to open an account? What is the problem with your parents? Can you trust someone else to open an account for you in his or her name?

Best to practice demo and finish your school… But because your under 18 you wont believe me.

Regards TC

Hey, I think you should just look for a broker that does not give too much emphasis to verification. Although verification is for security reasons, but some brokers will allow you to trade with withdraw without submitting any document. Yes, stay away from US/UK/AU brokers, they’ll give you a hard time.

time is not an option at the age of 18 in my country u must join the army for 3 years. im trying to get my self up, before the time will come. the reason is dosent matter.if i am right or wrong is dosent matter. i asked for sulotion not ur opnion. give me a help or dont comment.

thanks for being the only comment who really helped me. do u know some brokers who r like that? and brokers who dosent regulated in us/uk/au are usually not safe, … do u know one who is trustable?

I’ve had no dealings with them personally but Profiforex might be your best/only option. However, they “reserve the right to request identification”.

Oh junior. Here’s a

for ya. Get mommy or daddy to open an account for ya. If you don’t have their support why should we! Bit of a no brainer sonny jim.

Ready till first loss… Don’t think your GF will like your intentions :slight_smile:

It is a perfect restriction for you simultaneously presenting a good chance to train another substantial chunk of time on demo. Don’t rush for real, this market is crazy it can rip off your in a blink of eye…

You are too young my friend. You need to complete your studies and find a job first. That is important. Forex good for additional income unless you are really really good to trade as a full time trader.

[QUOTE=“amitco177;669790”] time is not an option at the age of 18 in my country u must join the army for 3 years. im trying to get my self up, before the time will come. the reason is dosent matter.if i am right or wrong is dosent matter. i asked for sulotion not ur opnion. give me a help or dont comment.[/QUOTE]

There is no solution, accept that you’re too young. Brokers stipulate age for a reason.

Are you going to be able to trade while you are in the army? If so, then why not wait until you’re 18? If not, then you will have no idea how much of the information you will retain during those 3yrs so you could be potentially wasting your time just now. You also have absolutely no idea what your circumstances will be when you get out of the army. It’s a new environment & you’re at an impressionable age so you’ll go in as a boy & come out as a man & you can’t predict where your head will be at in 3+yrs time. There’s a lot of experiences & life lessons that are going to happen between now & then.

First and foremost, you should only be considering opening a Live account AFTER you have a proven net positive trading record from trading within a demo account for no less than 6 months. If you have that, and can show it to your folks, you won’t have any problem getting one of them to open a live account for you. If you don’t have that kind of track record yet, trust me - you will lose your deposit. Get an impressive record in a demo account before considering going live. Once you have that you won’t have a problem getting a relative to help you go live.

One reason I love forex trading is that it is not limited by age; that is anybody can start trading with real money at any age. I have a couple of friends that started trading at age 17; if you are less than 18 and you have all it takes to get started; capitals, information, trading plan, then go ahead and get started.

Hi, I’m also like you when I’m young (under 18). Eager to do this and that. But trust me (or us) here. You do not want to open a real account and trade with real money. Most of us here suggest that you better finish your study first and get a steady income before considering to trade with real money. It’s a heaven and hell in this fx market. It can give u a jackpot or go bankrupt in an instant notice. Don’t think you will always win. Trust me. I’m there before. Only you can provide yourself an extra income which won’t disturb your daily life even you lost all of it. Then only consider to trade real. If you wanna become a pro. Go get a official fx study provided from any college or uni. Trade real only after you acquired all the necessary knowledge. (and also steady income which not from fx trading to back you up if you really wanna learn through the hard way). Stay positive. Your time will come.

look everyone again, i already gain alot of experience on demo, you are talking like a newbiew who know nothing.
in my last account challenge i growth mt acchount 400% in 3 and a half weeks.
i know how to trade, and have exeprience that’s not the deal here.
and when i go live, im not going to put al my saves, i will start iwth 100$ and will go from there, and keep grow my account from my starting money, i wont risk nothing more.
and i already have a job, im a Sheff in a resturunt so i got pretty good slaeery for a teen.
im Eager to start, and dont give a f**k on your pasimic talking.
this is why u are where u are, i know what i cabable to do, i know nothing gonna be easy.
i didnt ask your opnion, but ur sulotion for the qestion.
give me a sulotion or a broker name, or dont comment at all.
That’s it,! i didnt ask for any education, for small head ppl. ok?

[QUOTE=“amitco177;670900”]im Eager to start, and dont give a f**k on your pasimic talking. this is why u are where u are, i know what i cabable to do, i know nothing gonna be easy. i didnt ask your opnion, but ur sulotion for the qestion. give me a sulotion or a broker name, or dont comment at all. That’s it,! i didnt ask for any education, for small head ppl. ok?[/QUOTE]

With the attitude that you’ve got, even if I knew a broker, I now wouldn’t tell you.

Everyone here is trying to help, maybe not with the exact question but they’re trying to help you in an overall way. But hey, you young whipper snappers always know better, heaven forbid that we should try to steer you clear of the potholes. Wisdom comes with age my friend.

Go on then, open your account with some sharks who don’t give a damn about your age because they’re going to rip you off anyway. Seems thats the only way you’ll learn, since you’re clearly already an expert.
In the meantime take your foul little mouth elsewhere

Market does not rip open anyone neither makes you bankrupt.
People do it to themselves.

Market will not chase your money nor it needs it.
proper money management and discipline…at least that is what many are saying.