Trade Like a Farmer

Hey Everybody:

I’m a gonna show you all traders how to trade like a farmer. It ain’t gonna be fancy cause I ain’t got a whole lot of book learning but I got me some horse sense.

I’ll take it slow cause I don’t do nothin’ fast. So the first thing you gotta learn is it takes time for things to grow. Don’t matter if it is crops, chickens or cattle, IT TAKES TIME TO GROW. So that means you gotta stop looking at the clock so much. Use a daily chart.

Now I know you all are wondering what’s a daily chart doing in a day trading thread, well just hold your horses cause I am fixin’ to tell ya. Down on the farm, we get up early to start chores. So you be needing a daily chart to see what the early birds have been doing. While you were sleeping, all them traders on the other side of the world have been busy trading like crazy. You need to see what the heck they have been doing.

See how them candles sticks look like corn growing in the field? Well, it is real simple. They are either picking corn or letting it grow. When them candle sticks are black/red, they are picking corn. When them candle sticks are white/green, they are letting it grow. By the time you wake up, you can see if they are picking corn or letting it grow.

You can see how yesterday and today, they were letting it grow.

This is how to trade like a farmer.

Did you all see how they started picking corn for a couple of days and now they are letting it a grow again? If in you look real close like, you’ll see they picked that corn right to the ground. Then they had to let it grow again. All you had to do was wait for them to stop picking it before you got in. When you saw it start to grow, that was the time to git in.

Sometimes they like to pick one day and let it grow the next and then come back and pick some more.

Or you could just say it like every other trader does, the bulls and the bears. When the bulls are tired out and exhausted the bears begin to take over…

I ain’t been on here much but it seems to me you be the kind of person that always winds up in scrapes cause they always tellin’ people what to do or how to do it. They always be a flappin’ their jaw and buttin’ into other peoples business cause they think are smarter than the rest of us folks. I don’t be tellin’ you how to talk so don’t you a goin’ tellin’ me how to talk. We got a name for people like you in these here parts.

Looks like dem stalks got purty high and they got picked real good. They look like they fixin’ to get picked agin.

I reckon’ pickin’ time comin’ soon.

Now looky dere… didn’t I tells ya, it was going be pickin’ time soon;)

Well that was some pickin so ya recon it’s fixin to start gowin some now?

I like CornFlakes! Mhmm! :cool:

I also like the sweet smell of manure on the morning, smells like victory.

Well, after dey all picks it to da ground, den dey start planting so it can grow agin.

Don’t you go a poopin’ in my backyard and I won’t go poopin’ in yours. Now go clean up your poop outa my backyard.

is that a picture of Elbo at the Redneck games in Dublin? !!! LOL

Now thas down round my neck o the woods. I wuz there !

They be pickin’ and a plantin’ agin

so if I start pickin right now cause ever body else is, (well start on monday since its the weekend), then how do you know it wont start back growin right after that? Then ya done missed the harvest and lost yer plow to boot.

I ain’t got no crystal ball and I don’t need one. I jest see if dey is pickin’ or not.

It was a growin’ and den dey start a pickin’

All he’s doing is pointing out retrace points AFTER they have happened. And then calling it picking and planting.

Everything looks good in hindsight.

Notice he isn’t posting any actual trades he took, where he went long or short at any particular price, that might happen to be picking or planting.

I done seen what happins to folks when you start comin round. Let me tells you straight up, I don’t like you and I don’t want you a postin’ on my thread no more. So git. Dat should be crystal clear.

Sure, I’ll stop coming around since you requested it. What exactly happens to folks when I start coming around?

But, you realize this is a trading forum and not a role playing forum right?

I have relatives who are farmers, like the type you are pretending to be, and they would be insulted by your role playing that promotes the hollywood sterotypical ignorant, uneducated redneck speak. Just sayin…