Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!!!
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!!!

bankorderflow is offline Newbie

Default Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!!!

Hello everyone.
    i have been trading forex for the past 12 years and been successful for the past 8 years.
    i found a way and i think is the only way to trade forex, and i will tell you why.and hopfully maybe i will be able to help others to make money from yime to time.

What i found was how to figure out what Banks are doing. Buying? Selling? what do they think the market is going.

as we all know we have level II in Stocks and futures market but we dont have it in forex.

We actually do have level II in forex but the problem is each broker they offer their own order books which will limit us to know where the rest of the orders are coming from.
    even if we can get the order flow from couple of brokers is not enough.
    everyone knows about COT Data and you all know how powerfull can a COT daa can be if you know how to trade it.but even in COT data there is a problem which is not realtime and is a week old.

Now lets Say what someone could do if they get their hands on Banks order books and also they can have their hands on a Realtime COT Data so now you know what commercial inistitution are doing and what banks are doing at the same time and you basically ignore the dumb money.

Since i started forex trading i lost lots of money,until about 8 years ago i learned about Level II trading in futures market.i started implementing it into trading forex.what i do is i get some of the orders from a big hedge fund company that im fortunate enough that they will let me use their order flow,but even with that order flow it was hard to make money, as my account grow i started hiring couple of programmers since i could affored paying for programmers, and i have developed a software that i use personally to make money in forex,unfortunatly software is not for sale at all so please do not ask.

So what i do right now is i have a software that tells me and show me what other people are thinking.
    let me explain more.

i belive the only way to make money in any market is not thechnical analysis. the way to make money is to be able to read other peoples mind.you have to figure out what other people are doing + what banks are doing or thinking(Buy or Sell) then when you get all these info you put them together and see if there are more buying or selling and u follow the big money.Simple as that.

just remmember market is run buy supply and demand nothing else , so if we can figure out if there is more buying for Eur/usd we should buy and if more selling we should sell.

as you all know 80% of forex or any market is phsychology and i still dont understand why most people spend most of their time looking for a system or robots.so if 80% is phsychology why do you spend your time looking for systems.no wonder most people (97%) are unsuccessful.

So Here is what i can do for comiunity.
    first i heard many people claiming they have banks orderflow but no one is willing to show you their data or software.as i said before software is not for sale but what i do is i build a recording of my software working realtime so you see what im talking about and you see banks orders coming in and out.
    what im willing to do is i educate the commiunity and also post my trades here whenever i see fit and i see strong buy and sell ,protective options barriers and stuff like these from banks.you can use these numbers as for your stops or targets.

follow me for 3 months and you decide later.

so as i promised.i will make a vedio recoring of the software.and explain to you what you should look for.
    as far as trading goes.i wont be able to show you my software realtime all the time but i can take a screen shot when i post a trade and attach it to the blog.

it will make you job lot r=eaisier belive me or not.
    if anyone has any Q let me know and we can talk more .

Cheers.

IyaJenkei is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    How can we know which way the bank order flow is without your software?

Banker928 is offline Banned Superior Master Contributor and Member
    Don't come here trying to sell garbage.... Get out!

Well there is either thechnical analysis to be able to just guess which direction the market going or fundamental.
    nothing is 100% even if you follow me, but unfortunatly some people dont just undestand the game they dont even know how our banking system work.they just close minded.they say what they want without even thinking just once that maybe some one could be true.
    watch this movie maybe you find out how our banking system work.watch it caarfully at some point of this movie they will tell you how atcually banking system work. at the begining is about other stuff.
    go on you tube type (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
    then tell me i could be wrong.

which ever system you like to learn you have to be deciplined,use proper money managment.
    i can show you a way how to make 2000 pips a month and still lose money, and i also can show you how to loose 2000 pips a month and make money.
    there is a matematical formula that can prove that.
    but unfortunatly truth is is you dont know what banks are doing you will loose in the long run, belive me or not its your choice.
    xuonglotus888 and pbylina like this.

InnerCircleTrader Guest
    ... or we could study Price Action and know what Traders will likely do, at a particular time and price... and in essence reveal... "what they are thinking".

Having a bit of Banking under my belt and a few tips and tricks of the "Trade"... I will be interested to see where this goes.

Please, continue...

mrchilled is offline Master Contributor and Member
    This sounds like that scamming David Jefferson thread, same topic ... Let's see where this one goes ...

yunny1 is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchilled View Post
    This sounds like that scamming David Jefferson thread, same topic ... Let's see where this one goes ...
    I remember you were the first to spot the David Jefferson fiasco...
    mrchilled likes this.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

IyaJenkei is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bankorderflow
    Well there is either thechnical analysis to be able to just guess which direction the market going or fundamental.
    nothing is 100% even if you follow me, but unfortunatly some people dont just undestand the game they dont even know how our banking system work.they just close minded.they say what they want without even thinking just once that maybe some one could be true.
    watch this movie maybe you find out how our banking system work.watch it caarfully at some point of this movie they will tell you how atcually banking system work. at the begining is about other stuff.
    go on you tube type (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
    then tell me i could be wrong.

which ever system you like to learn you have to be deciplined,use proper money managment.
    i can show you a way how to make 2000 pips a month and still lose money, and i also can show you how to loose 2000 pips a month and make money.
    there is a matematical formula that can prove that.
    but unfortunatly truth is is you dont know what banks are doing you will loose in the long run, belive me or not its your choice.
    Are you native to the English language? Or not good with a keyboard? Not trying to knock anything just I would have an easier time taking your ideas seriously if you could spell.

Well not hi at typing sorry

PREDITER is offline Newbie
    If you subscribe to IFR you can get order flow announcements or get it free through certain brokers. I agree it is powerful information. How do you actually trade the offers,bids and stops?

Forum Sponsors
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast