The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

thefisherman you should read the thread. They are referring to Michael J Huddleson who had a screen name of innercircle trader or ICT. He never tried to sell anything to anyone.

ICT has started selling mentorship for a monthly fee of $150 guys…

in case he deletes the twit, this is the ss

oh nice

this doesnt quite seem to be behavior of a successful trader who can make money on trading and so doesnt need to sell mentorship. huh?

there are only two options guys… either he is a fraud like many others out there who claims to have the holy grail or he is going to end up being the biggest fx troll ever

He certainly took his time to reveal his true colours, but i suppose when you’re on welfare you’ve got all the time in the world to reel in, cultivate & produce a half decent scam, time is your best friend.

We were all over that clown like a rash when he initially rocked up on here & warned folks constantly to avoid him like the plague yet were ridiculed & attacked at every turn. He even hoodwinked a few supposedly eminent honory members. And before this idiot made his grand entrance it was the same deal with another fool called Tymen & undoubtedly others before him.

All the usual gullible sheep, including a few supposedly wise owl fx honory (cough) members willingly & actively promoted & backed all his flowery verbiage & ridiculous nonsense which should tell you all you need to know about their naivety & susceptibility to these time wasting deadbeats.
Yeah, you know who you are :slight_smile:

Hell, one of them even initiated a whole thread wasting god knows how much valuable time & energy deciphering & translating all his comical gibberish slang into plain english so the other sheep could understand what the hell he was babbling on about……LOL.

The biggest laugh, & their go to retort was always “well he doesn’t charge anything, it’s all free so he must be genuine”……hehehehe

You wait, to save face the same fools will be bleating that he actually deserves to be recompensed for all his time, efforts & dedication. In retail gambling there literally is one born every minute & circus clowns like huddlestone illustrate that point beautifully.

He even had the forum moderators & administrators fooled….several times.
It truly beggars belief, it really does.
Little wonder the scammers flock to these joints in their numbers.
Rich pickings indeed!

which member/thread is that then Billy?
i know it’s a wee while ago but i don’t recall clocking it.

Enjoy with a tot of malt & a fat cigar! :wink:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/49172-glossary-ict-terms-abbreviations.html#post427132

He certainly messed with more than his fair of heads & wallets here & elsewhere by all accounts. I can’t remember the exact name of his biggest failure, some yappy canadian kid….Darren or Aaron or something?
He had a strange username & as with a few other weird fanboy’s, got himself banned in the end.
Him & the sockpuppet kept re-appearing in multiple nicks didn’t they?
Very strange.

He blew an absolute fortune following the advices & recommendations of that sockpuppet though.
And he wasn’t the only one by any stretch. The galling thing though was the Clint’s, Peterma’s & Hogarstes – apparently respected honory members – continued to enthusiastically bang his drum encouraging more naïve newbies into the pen, even after he cremated 2 or 3 demo accounts!

Talk about cringe worthy.
Eeeee gadz!

There’s nowt stranger than folk as they say in sunny yorkshire

I am actually quite shocked at the flow of ideas, instead of focusing on improving your trading tools, you are wallowing in the mire and to top it off, I dont know mr ICT, and I was here long before him, and didnt know him then, I hardly even know him now, but I did watch a few of his recent videos on you tube and guess what, anyone who listens to ICT and says he doesnt know what he is talking about sure does NOT know how to trade. When I Say knowing how to trade, that does not including giving all your money away all the time, losing is not knowing how to trade, when you truly learn how to trade, you wont talk about people who DO know how to trade stating publically that t hey this or that, haha really? if you listened to one of his videos and learned nothing and imagine what ict says isnt true, I suggest you close any and all live accounts as you will continue to lose money there. if you are unable to learn to become a MORE profitable trader by listening to ICT, and continue to image what he says is wrong, then stop and think for a minute and FIGURE OUT why you keep losing money in forex? Guess why? I know why! you dont know how to trade, ICT does, and anyone who knows how to trade can listen to ICT for 15 minutes and KNOW he knows how to trade. SO publically stating ICT is ignorant does nothing but show, demonstrate, and prove your ignorance, at least as it specifically relates to forex and the financial markets.

rrram2,

You said, you don’t know mr ict, and was here long before him, and didn’t know him then, and hardly even know him now. Many of us were here years ago when ict was playing his silly games and some of us know him oh too well. :17:

I’ll just say… it’s pretty easy to talk about and make fancy videos about trading the left side of the chart but really hard to trade the real-time right side.

It seems that ict is really good at making videos about what happened yesterday, two days ago and last week side of the chart, But has never shown any evidence that he can trade the what’s going to happen tomorrow, two days from now and next week side.

Here’s a challenge for you. If you still think his videos are so great, please watch and study all you can. Then open a $1000 demo account and for three months trade that $1000 demo account using all ict best and most advanced methods. After three months come back here to babypips and give us a report on how well you did following the “ict WAY”.

I suspect you’ll quickly find that good old ict is all hat and no cowboy. PLEASE… feel free to do your best proofing that us old ict cynics are full of that you-know-what-stuff real cowboys aren’t afraid to step in.

Best of luck!

Look following ICT will not make anyone a profitable trader. Following anyone on babypips will not make you a profitable trader. Only you can do that. With that said there is nothing ICT teaches that is his idea. Some of it he may have twisted a little to fit his style. But all of it has been taught by others many many times even still on this forum. Open and read any price action thread and his concepts will be there in one form or another. The OP of that thread probably dont even know who ICT is so how would he know the concept? Because they are not new teachings. In fact some of his teacings are taught in babypips school.

So slam the guy all you want about how full of it he is but I challenge you to find one concept that he teaches that is not true and will not work.

Sure he didnt tell you if this line crosses that line and all the stars in the solar system are aline then it is a buy signal but if there are cluds outside then short and you will make millions which is what people want. No instead he gave you concepts and told you to figure it out on your own but people dont want to put in the work. Then when they try to throw all his concepts together in one big pile and trade it (lol) they lose money. Then go out and say he dont know what he is talking about. Well is it he dont know what he is talking about or did you not listen to him and take what works for you and you understand and create your own system. Oh wait that takes work and people dont want to put in the work they just think they can come here and stumble across the holy grail and become richer than they ever imagined. Well guess what it is never going to happen.

1 Like

Hi bobmaninc and great to come across you again,

Really well said. People really expect 100% hand holding and order placement for them without engaging their own brains. Did I participate in all ICT threads - certainly not, life is too short. Did I absorb some useful ways to make sense of the charts - absolutely, just as I’ve done from other threads. Do I blame him for any losses or credit him for all my wins - no, that one is on me. But hey I’m 33 years old and I can own all this.

Things he said which I didn’t follow - lots. Things he said which I did follow - the importance of consistency in approach, market structure, support and resistance, market swings, the idea/usefulness of of pivots. Nothing unique to him but until he talked about them I didn’t know about him.

I owe him only thanks not complaints. We only have X amount of hours in the day. How we spend them is our problem/choice. How we take information and act on it is exactly the same. Our choice.Spend your limited time on becoming a better trader, spending time with your family, going outdoors but not complaining.

I know the above statement is hypocritical given that I am spending some of my free time writing but you know what. For what I received from ICT he deserves these minutes.

Have a great Saturday all,

Padraic :slight_smile:

PS I might actually start posting some upcoming trades rather than just statements like most of the above. I think that would be a better way direction for this thread than just standing up for someone who is no longer here.

1 Like

Hi again,

A pivot trade with confluence of events:

Price breaks below PP and retraces
Just above the 1.33 figure (1.3324 or so)
2/3 retracement
Divergence
In line with the trend of the last 3 days
Short term S/R area

Simple and unambiguous. Yes. Guaranteed? No. This is why I use a stop loss each and every time.

Padraic :slight_smile:

PS Since I’m in Ireland I feel it important to update you all on the weather. Rainy - for a change :stuck_out_tongue:

I think successful trading comes down to two general skill buckets:

1. Some type of analytical methodology that helps one to believe they understand and predict price movements and are correct on a consistent basis.

2. The discipline and courage to apply a system (designed with RR and back tested) when using ones own live funds.

Some of us who are sports fans or participants, understand that knowing what to do to execute a golf swing, or hit a 94 MPH fastball (bucket 1) is different from being able to execute (bucket 2).

Admittedly, ICT has played games over the years, and some of his followers on BP got a little extreme with the devotion. The real question it seems to me, is: Is there any value to checking out his (whatever the source) work. I’ve said yes over the years, because he’s helped me to better understand price - bucket 1. I’ve recommended his work to people with the best of intentions, hoping they would gain a better understanding of bucket 1. For some people, bucket 1 might not help, but for some it might. When folks like me make the effort to help others (which is the whole point of a forum) and we get yelled down by some of the intellectually challenged folks, it gets to feel like Baby Pips as a whole is a waste of time, which is too bad.

There are some very smart people who struggle with bucket 2. Sadly, there are some less smart people who bad mouth bucket number 1 the way ICT teaches it, because they lack the insight to see the buckets at all.

Very good point here for those that dont think ICT is or was a profitable trader it is my opinion that it does not matter. Look at a head football coach for example. He puts together a play list of different strategies to use during the game. Now if he was to go on the field and try to execute these strategies he would get stomped. But he can teach his players to use them and then they will be executed hopefully successfully to win the ball game. Now it will not work everytime and that is okay. Then after they review the strategies after the fact they find what worked and didnt work to improve there game. What they dont do is after they lose the game start crying and say the coach is an idiot and dont know how to play. That is because he doesn’t know how to play he is to old and fat but he does know the techniques to get into the winners circle and that is all that matters.

My point is he is just teaching techniques to get you to the winners circle but you have to successfully be able to use the techniques and realize that no technique is suitable for all situations in the market. Just like tools a saw is great but you cant paint a house with it and you cant cut some wood with a paintbrush. You have to know what tool to use and when. Also use logical tools. You can cut a wood board with a hacksaw but you are going to be there for a long long time and in the end is it worth using the hacksaw? No you would have been better off using the circular saw. Thats where strategy comes in.

That is all this guy tried to do when he was crucified by his people. He tried to teach you what a tool was what it did and how to use it but just because you now own a wrench and know what it is and how to use it that dont make you a mechanic. That takes time and experience and some will never become a successful thats just the name of the game. Some might take a long time while others learn to adapt quickly. But when you figure out you dont know how to use the tools you have been taught whos fault is that? It is not the teacher it is your fault. You didnt put in the time and effort to learn the tools well enough to know what you were doing with them and if you dont know what you are doing with these tools then you certainly will not be able to make a game plan using these tools. But that is not our fault. Its the man in the mirrors fault.

1 Like

hi i just see this guy mentoring and a lot of follower post in this thread but when i surf more ive see he removed his myfxbook trade tracker , what happen to him actually

thanks for posting, I am not sure of what went on here, its all been removed, it seems maybe its the same old stuff or is he all new now?> anyways no one can forecast PA with 100% accuracy. if you mean he has been unable to prove he has made a profit over time in a live account, some people can trade demo profitably and once they hit live they change! and cannot maybe he is like that. I am not going to spend really any more time listening to his videos, I have been at this longer than him, and guess what? I am a profitable trader no matter what, because I understand how to achieve that day after day, not to say I dont take losses, I do, some days I lose, some weeks i lose, but the wins always more than make up for the LOSSEs. so what I am saying as a long term profitable trader for a long time, meaning I know how to trade and make a profit, I can review ICT based on 7 hours max I spent watching his video;s as a favor for someone else (a new trader I know), and after 7 hours I can tell you without a doubt, whatever ICT is now saying is accurate, not sure what he did or said before, but without question what he does now has value! and what he says about the markets and PA and everything else IS accurate. I never heard him say anything that was BS in 7 hours. and I already have several live accounts and trade several demo’s and the skills ICT teaches NOW are sound, and in fact several things that ICT does, I do! and have been doing long before I heard his videos a few weeks ago or so. the market concepts he teaches now are solid. I trade my own way, I have learned from a boatload of others over 20 years. perhaps ICT videos could help me some, but there are far too many and they are way too long, and there is so much fluff in them for me, that I caNNOT SIT FOR 2 HOURS IN HOPES TO GET A GEM ONL;Y TO LISTEN TO TWO HOURS OF WHINNING ABOUT SOMETHING OR SOME MARKET CONCEPTS THAT i alrEADY COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY DAY.

Basically what caused his great demise was he did what many on here have tried and failed at. The going to make a million dollars from 1000 crap. End result did what the rest that have tried over leveraging, over trading, and not following his trading plan. Ended in failure of course and then his followers realized he was not the great one to bring them to the promise land so they crucified him. Then after all that drama unfolded he left or got banned not sure of which.

Shame really how it all went down but it is what it is the million dollar thing was just a bad idea. Seems as of late he has calmed down and went back to his roots.

I can tell he was not profitable as I think the last video I seen his is now charging for his work. I can vouch for him as far as his material goes and it worth the watching of him ramble for a couple hours on a video when he honestly could have got his point across in about 10 minutes. It is worth watching for any newbie trader. I will however say if he does start charging it would not be worth the money as everything he teaches can be found all over babypips. It is nothing new but still very good information.

1 Like

thanks for sharing bob and he is now charing I think he has like 650 clients signed up for his mentoring, and at $150 a month well, thats like 100 GRAND, thing is, all his old stuff is all over, and its not likely anything new, there is nothing new under the sun, and he claims I believe that he is going to be giving these fees to his womens and childrens charity, I like him, but I am far to advance to spend 2 hours listening to get 10 minutes of info I already 99% have mastered, he did confirm manyt hings I already knew, and he explains things well, but why pay when you can get it for free? unless you need someone to hold your hand?

mikey baby of ICT fame, said I was entitled to my own opinion… so here it is :-

Lets look at the ICT concepts…

1. Time of day - yes well when the biggest volumes hit the markets, obvious.
  2. Order blocks - Price reach zones, obvious, new name for old hat.
  3. HTF market direction - well if you don’t know this, the basics of trading; you’re a donkey.
  4. CBR - all part of the average range of an instrument, again duh.
  5. Fibos - classic trading techniques, been used for so long now everybody knows it.
  6. Fractals - oh yes, like thats a ruddy new one.
  7. Breakers, mitigation blocks - new names for old hat.
  8. Asian range - like wow that’s new - Not (for those more stupid readers).
  9. Oh yes, the power of three - open high low close - thought the japs invented this one.

I could teach it all in under an hour.

And ICT delivers it with such theatricals and long winded bla bla bla blabber
going on and on as if he was giving the greatest trading gift on the planet.

I stumbled across ICT during the search & seek stage of my trading career,
I listened avidly - all those thousands of hours, all that time, waiting for the
’promised secret’ constantly hinted at, MM9 now, what a joke, quite frankly, bolloxs.

ICT is a fraud and a packager of basic concepts that have been around for centuries,
keeping traders tied in with hints of 'next time I’ll really show you how its done’
crap.

I was lucky enough to be shown how to trade, within 3 months, I am averaging between
100 - 200 pips a day.

Will I show others how to do it, what and for it to become mainstream food fodder
liquidity for the big boys, no way. Not ever. And Micheal, you wouldn’t either, so
you playing ‘help the newbie card’ is pathetic; its self defeating. Top 5% winners won’t
ever statistically change, how can it.

You have wasted my time Micheal, and you are continuing to waste other traders time.

Get real, put yourself up there, or get off your stool and stop preaching like the
sociopath you are. And as for charging, well I must admit you have my respect at
conning 100’s out of their money, but that is it. The rest is blxs.

kate

ps) you are learning as you teach, and perhaps one day, you might be able to hold a candle up
to the real traders out there, quietly and thoroughly taking your money and the money of those
poor sods you are allegedly ‘teaching’ the holy grail.

1 Like

For those babypip members that were not here when the ICT fallacy was in full projection, wow you missed a good one. I highly doubt BP has had as much member traffic and posts since the event actually?

There were a few members here who never jumped on the ICT train because they were past the ‘newbie’ stage and saw what was unfolding in front of them. It was highly highly entertaining, not had such a good rant since actually.

Jezz, it’s the internet, nothing is ever what it seems.

Cut and paste … check it out.

(hopefully no BP learners have parted with their cash, there is good material out there, although it takes more effort and less cash - these ICT threads seem to return in cycles, just like the market perhaps)