What is your biggest trading challenge?

Just like the title says… share your biggest trading challenge here. This will help others in managing their own challenges.

My biggest trading challenge is that I don’t let my trades run to the max potential. As a result my winners are small and losers are comparatively large.

So what’s your challenge?

Thanks.

after seeing a base the having been formed, which is a good signal for a buy

then a ****ing news comes out to bust the new trade pulling it lower than the formed base

the second prob, lot size which makes me feel greedy

My biggest challenge was small stop-loses and not giving my trades room to breath. The solution was simple and well know by other traders but not to me at the time. That is to set your stops about the last swing high on a down-trend and below the swing low on a up-trend.

The Challenge I am struggling with now is similar to yours and that is when is the correct time to take profit.

My Biggest challenge is that I hate to lose - cannot handle well my stops - I let my losses run to far

I wiped out a few accounts that way :8:

I think my biggest challenge is believing that with practice I will improve, so I over trade trying to be right. When I should just try to be profitable & then stop.

I can relate to this. It’s easy to worry that my winning trades will turn around at any resistance level so I am always tempted to book my profits early, but I’ve started forcing myself to just let my trades run regardless.

I think if your entry is strong you can feel more comfortable watching short retracements in your winning trade without panicking and closing it out.

Closing winning trading too quickly …and leaving losing trades open too long!

I AM STILL VERY NEW TO FOREX. How long will I train and start making good money.

[QUOTE=“CHIDIFX;738941”]I AM STILL VERY NEW TO FOREX. How long will I train and start making good money.[/QUOTE]

1-2 weeks.

Interesting opinions from all of you, always trying to keep an open mind.