What is your one single biggest challenge with Forex Trading?

I would love to hear from my fellow traders what their biggest challenge is so that we can try to come up with solutions for those that have overcome. Mine would be following Rules… It’s like I am programmed to break rules.

So what is your solution? I suggest it is always following rules. Program yourself to be patient and disciplined to follow you process, always.

My biggest challenge is accepting FEAR and PAIN as the norm, which includes a detached mindset.

1 Like

You may find this interesting.

Perhaps this one, too.

We all have challenges to face, I guess. We overcome them step by step.

It was one of my challenges too. But eventualy i realised i forced rules of a strategy upon me, which were to hard for me to follow. Then i analysed what made it so hard for me and which strategy with which specific rules would be easier for me to follow for the rest of my trading career.

It was a perspective change. Maybe you are not the problem. Maybe your rules are. Even if you cant respect a stop loss, there is a member here in the spotlight section, who made it work without stoplosses.

My biggest challege is currently to belive in my statistical proven edge and to keep being relaxed during hard times. A problem which i hope will solve itself over the next couple of months.

Without anything other than wishing him every success, at some point in the future, it is more than likely that he’ll get a margin call, which will be the start of his downfall.

I haven’t heard or read any pro trader who has consistently for years traded without a protected loss.

1 Like