Todays the day to jump on audusd

Easy money thers my 5 pips for others you prob got more especially if you got the drop.
Yet a gain no loss thread.

Did you notice how i calculated at a fine art 5 pips now she’s back to 60 percent red.
Not even votilaty stops me.
Its a fine art to me
thats why i was saying yesterday s hes up but i don’t buy it now down .

If my calculations are correct should be able to ride a buy for aud usd for a couple of days.
So I’m gonna take a small calculated buy and gonna aim for like 40 pips over a couple of days.

Bit of a risk but i’m getting annoyed with 10 pips here and there now. Way in front so worth the risk of small calcuated buy over a few days and se what she does aiming for 40 pips. Again not advice this is what i’m doing follow at own risk.
Oh and bought now while she’s 4 percent in the red so not waiting till uk 6pm in this instance.

woop woop, don’t need to wait a couple of days close profit at 50 pips woop woop.

:slight_smile: things going back to normal slowly

will keep you updated soon on my future thoughts of aud usd

so we want to sell theso aud usd here i alreday had a sell since this morning uk being a bunch of little babies
the trend is sell

i doubled up

and there she goes i am the greatest forex trader of all time and there is no doubt about it

Ino what your thinking omg is this the first time this guy is going to be wrong she was 12 pips up? Um no there she goes I am right 90 percent of the time. The market can never fight me thus shes now down. highly intelligent the market cannot fight me unless catastrophic event

the market is fighting still but eventually soon it will give up and big sell aud usd

and there she goes dropping like a biatch she fought a good fight

This thread is an embarrassment

I don’t disagree at all, but it appears not actually to be breaking any of the forum’s rules. There’s no quality control of “information” published on the web.

What can you do?

Maybe [B]The David Branco Pest Elimination Strategy[/B] should be updated and used here?

how is it an embarresement its a no loss thread? i got 10 pips yesterday,

okay we want to buy now, not advice just wat i’m doing

how is it an embarresment when i didn’t loose exuse me?

my buy entry 0.76142

nothing can stop this trend now home free with the uk rate cut

for those of you that got in late it is possible but 60 percent risk if you didnt jump on when i first posted buy that you will still be in profit its not to late, not advice just my opinion take at own risk, buy my calcualtios you have 20 minutes to decide to jump on buy