Todays the day to jump on audusd

how is it an embarresment when i didn’t loose exuse me?

my buy entry 0.76142

nothing can stop this trend now home free with the uk rate cut

for those of you that got in late it is possible but 60 percent risk if you didnt jump on when i first posted buy that you will still be in profit its not to late, not advice just my opinion take at own risk, buy my calcualtios you have 20 minutes to decide to jump on buy

i doubled up another entry at 0.76186

if you want take the ten pips profit again i’m holding

easy money…

I was expecting to make alot of money but wow hit the rictor scale my followers are happy

did i hold yest i did ha ha woop woop

damn i’m smart ey i’m a total legend , before joining this site never helped anyone bad passed relationships but it does make feel good to help out the followers i know are following me

I gotta give trumps to my maths teacher that gave me straight a’'s but i hated it because i was worst at every other subject like english as you can tell.
He told me you will be succeful

if you go threw my thread i’m easliy out performing every hudge fund manager , i think 900 percent for a year is the ration i’m alredy over 300 pips maybe a bit less and thats in a few months

but i always outperform them ha ha not hard for me

i think i’ll take profit now on both given what can happen terrost attacks and what not

tomorrow is a new day and more profit

thought i’d put it on my thread as i’m not a long term trader, but i do know economics and eur usd should strengthen due to rate cut which is what there trying to do speed up the real estate sector. So its a 5 year tip at minimum 6 month tip eur will b up its not a daily or weekly advice on my part its an economic long term prediction on my part thanks

Hey lexy i have just started a new thread beat the fisherman competion anyone that can beat me in 2 week period they all have 20 pip head start and believe it or not i’d like you to be the officiator

Buy my calculations a perfect storm catastrophic dow down us stocks are going to plummet big time

the monday aud usd trade is buy i’ m going buy australian time monday open this is not advice just wat i’m doing

post then run way

You don’t even realise why I said this thread was an embarrassment, do you