$2.74 To $2740 within 10 days

Would you believe I never check to see what news is coming out?

And I usually have a trade open during the NFP.

It’s not about “why”, it’s about money management. If your positions are sized right, just trade according to the chart, and the hiccups price makes won’t matter.

you are talking about normal trading with limited daily earnings i am doing it with my real account with MM i use 1% from my equity for a trade

i started this thread to Analise possibility in double our deposit without wiped out also trying to add good MM

i already doubled my investment 3 times in 3 days trading, now i know the reason why my account was wiped out ( 4h range changed 200 ema at 1h also 365 ema was there in Italian bond news time )

so i will place SL at 4h S/R 10 pips away.

do you think EU will down below 3483 after London close ? check 4h chart previews support.

EUR/USD Finds Support Above 1.35 but Further Downside Scoped � FXTimes – Forex News, Commentaries, Technical Analysis, Education, Live Events, and more!

Hello everyone AGAIN!!!

This is ‘nice’. Last time I looked: this thread was closed. What happened???

Anyway leandar: if nothing else your honesty is admirable i.e. you at least let everyone know when you’d wiped out your account (I’m still not convinced that there was no ‘typo’ in the title of your thread i.e. it sure is ‘eye catching’ which was the idea not so???)!!! LOL!!!

If I may ask (and just so that we’re all clear here): are we talking about $100 here now as in ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS i.e. not $1 as in ONE DOLLAR that your broker multiplies by 100 just to make you feel better??? For your sake, until you stop ‘gambling’, I hope it’s the latter. Either that or I hope you’ve got a lot of $100 as in ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS lying around because you’re going to be needing them if you carry on like this.

You refer to ‘normal trading’??? Trust me: there is no other way to trade!!!

Somebody around here a few years ago used to have a ‘signature’ that read something along the lines of ‘you’ll always find someone who tries to skate uphill’ (something like that and I cannot remember who the member was) Well: you’re ‘it’ by the looks of things. How DARE I even SAY that??? Simple: that was an accurate description of ME TOO for at least my first year or two of trading (and quite possibly a bit longer than that too)!!! And believe me when I say it cost me MANY MANY $100 as in ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS before my getting a ‘hefty reality check’!!!

Tell ya what though: when you start seeing that you’re running a bit ‘short’ (no pun intended): give me a shout. I cannot show you how to double your investment every day but I can show you how to make, say, anywhere between 5% and 10% per month (maybe a bit more on a good month)!!! ‘Boring’ I know. But ‘normal’ nevertheless (or should I say ‘achievable’ or ‘practical’ or ‘probable’ i.e. take your pick)!!! LOL!!!

UNTIL then though: have fun!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I would like to see you with a trade open during the NFP and not have any slippage, perhaps with a NDD account you will as this is direct to the banks. Its all well and fair risking say 2% of your bank roll on a trade with a 30pip stop loss, but try having a 20pip gap between your Stop loss and the actual exit after a NFP spike in the wrong direction. All of a sudden a 2% risk trade ends up turning into a 4% loss, and there is nothing you can do about it!

I suppose on small accounts with guaranteed stop loss you will be safe, but up the trading volume to considerably more and you will see that what were once efficient trades, now become inefficient.

i watch NFP, ECB interest rate decision, FOMC …etc for not trading i trade when currency reach at strong S/R ranging or in a trend at 1h and 4h based.

if i trade the news i use 10 pips SL and TP just before 60 second the news time, there is one EA to do this automatic.

So, because you use 1% that makes it more risky?

I think you have some misconceptions about how that 1% can be utilized…

i use 1% in my “real account” NOT in this testing account.

I thought this WAS a real account for you…

Am I mistake, and you are doing this on demo?

Not demo, this is my another real money account for testing with small deposit .

Now, I’m confused…are the stats from the real or the demo and FYI, your thread title is misleading…

all my status was from real account. i have two real account one with small deposit for testing strategy like this, other one is for normal trading with tight MM.

i don’t test in demo account to avoid carelessness, emotional part is main matter in trading, we need real emotional feelings to test.

I keep reading about how FXopen has problems withdrawing and somehow losing your money when you try to withdraw, some are hoaxes some are “convincing” I will be interested to see what happens when you try and withdraw.

That aside I like the fact your progressively updating this but I think some of us remember this waterscalming guy who came in one day said I TOOK $500 USD AND TURNED IT INTO 14K IN A MONTH! Yet he somehow was in debt 86k? What happened I don’t know, this guy was full of **** when he says and I quote, “I am the next ICT”. Just wondering what happened to him. Anyways I think some of these guys are skeptical because of the luck factor and how long they were trading and the struggles they had perhaps they might do a 1 year challenge for you.

Again don’t get me wrong I like how you providing progress but somethings I guess you need to accomplish first to evade some skepticism. Then again we never know who’s truly lying it is the internet

$100 in instaforex, they already gave me more than my investment, let me check next time.

No offense (although I suppose there is no other way that you can take this comment / post let’s face it): but you’re either a slow learner OR you’re not doing your ‘due diligence’.

Insta Forex | InstaForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Regards,

Dale.

do you trust that FPA ? once i posted review that never published, check your self. i have experience with instaforex they already give more than my deposit from my profit. let me check big amount with them.

check their alexa rank, why huge visitors to a fraud company ?

Instaforex.com Site Info

Yep: I’m afraid so i.e. I do trust FPA more than most all of the other broker review sites. I know how FPA works (don’t ask i.e. I just ‘know’) and what they watch out for. One of the main reasons for them not publishing a review is because they’re clever enough (and have the technology) to check whether the review being posted is from a genuine trader or a ‘virtual broker person’ e.g. an employee of InstaForex or an IB for InstaForex (you don’t by any chance fall into either category do you)??? LOL!!!

Also: there’s a big difference between the number of hits a site gets and the number of happy / unhappy clients!!!

But hey: it’s your money (I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt here i.e. that you have nothing to do with InstaForex or FXCM or any other broker for that matter). And besides: you’ve been given some good advice and input on your thread but it’s not ‘sinking in’ so there’s not much more I can do for you (although my offer still stands but DO NOT come to me with your last $100 i.e. that’s not enough to trade equity futures and commodities at a REPUTABLE broker)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Fishing have time.

Sydney 10 pips Tokyo 30 pips Frankfurt 60 pips London 100 pips NY …

Good morning,

I still don’t ‘get’ you or where you’re ‘coming from’ but you’re entertaining nevetheless.

That’s a very funny (and nice) picture!!! LOL!!! Thanks for posting it.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Dale.

Sorry: but I really couldn’t help myself!!! LOL!!! But it’s all meant in good fun I assure you.

Regards,

Dale.