2% return per day

If you pay attention to the posts above, you will notice that I’ve already shared the strategy.
[B]That is 1% of account’s margin used risk to produce 2% return per day.[/B]

You’ve briefly explained Risk management and target profit, if I’m wrong please correct me?. I can’t recap any other beneficial information regards which indicators you use and why? What are your entry and exit requirements?

Ah, I see your point. You wanted to know my secret sauce.
Well, it might sound very simple, but it is humanly impossible to do. There is no way a human being can simultaneously monitor RSI, Momentum, CCI, Demarker, Money Flow Index manually. There, you have my secret sauce. That’s why I programmed the robot to monitor them and place trades based on those parameters and rules I’ve preset. All entries and exits are managed by my robot.

Right now, I have to keep track of its performance so I can continue to tweak it; so I created an online trading journal to record down how my EA is doing.

You named popular indicators(without settings) and said here my secret sauce lol still no detailed description of strategy but that’s fine I get your point, you just want to keep it as a journal. I wish you all the best in your trading and I believe it will be successful… Merry Christmas

Oh, I see… Ho ho ho… Merry Christmas
I gave you my secret sauce, now you want me to give you my recipe to create my secret sauce.
Very well then, I will give away one recipe. You must figure out the rest for CCI, Momentum, Demarker, and Money Flow Index.

This is my recipe for RSI setting:
[I](This setting works for EUR/USD in 1 minute time frame chart)[/I]
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/irsi

Buy rule:
(iRSI(NULL, 5, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 1) > iRSI(NULL, 60, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 1) )

Sell rule:
(iRSI(NULL, 5, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 1) < iRSI(NULL, 60, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 1) )

Thx for the thread. I have always been curious about scalping and robots.

How long are you going to run this strategy on Demo before you go live with it?

The key to keeping the account’s Drawdown low is to keep account’s margin used percentage under 2%.

On December 23, 2015, the account’s Drawdown is only 0.79%

I’ve set a next Goal for Stars EA.
That is to increase the account’s pips gain to 5000 in a few weeks. Let’s see how that’s going to turn out. The demo account works the same way as a live account.

So far this week Stars EA generated only $4.02 (0.13%) return.
That’s a bit low. I’ve decided to increase the EA’s risk by increasing the balance margin used up to 10%. I’ve also coded in extra money management features to prevent the balance from falling to $0.

Let’s see how that will turn out in a week.

[B]The Good news is:[/B] The last time I post a screen shot of pips gained it was at 3541, now it increased to over 3800. It’s on its way to achieve it’s new goal I’ve set to 5000 pips gain.

Stars EA did a fantastic job! It surpassed the 4000 pips gained mark! On it’s way to achieve the 5000 pips gain goal.

My current account’s Drawdown is too low. It hasn’t generate big profits in the last 3 days. Maybe I should increase the account’s Drawdown to gain more profits.

AS of now, Stars EA is on the selling side for USD/CAD

It is also on the selling side for USD/JPY

This week, it’s also on the selling side or EUR/USD

It’s on the buying side for USD/CHF

Today, Stars EA met the goal. It went pass the 5000 pips gain.

I’ve added opposite pairs from EURUSD such as USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY this is to protect the portfolio balance from falling to $0. Today I’ve decided to add more forex instrument pairs to the portfolio to see if it can help the portfolio grow.

Here’s what big risk really looks like.
I’ve increased the margin used to 8%, and already it went from 5000 pips gain to -538 pips.
But, it hasn’t lost yet, that’s because P/L float is at -$770. Those open positions are not yet closed.

Let’s see if Stars EA can recover from this big swing.

Note to self:
Stars EA is now trading in ‘High Risk Trading Mode’ option.

Scary ‘high risk trading mode’
Margin used increased to 8%
Dollars in play -$941
Lot size is now: 1.31 lots

Let’s see how that’s going to turn out.

hi why did you just not leave it running when it was making a profit

I want to test out different strategies. I want to know how much maximum risk it can handle.

Thanks guys, I have made the adjustments and the AmazingCrossoverEA is operational but it’s placing repeated trades.

I don’t want it to place repeated trades. How do I adjust the settings so that it only places 1 trade per cross?

Thanks Cryptocurrency

Also, where can I download your STARS EA software? Thanks