2% return per day

Latest update on high risk mode.

Margin used: 7%
Account currently have -2,071 pips and -9528 pips in play.
Money in play is: -$861.04 (floating balance in play)

This is what high risk mode looks like so far. Let’s see how it will play out for the next days to come.

Account balance increased from $3000 to $4000 therefore, the current Drawdown appear to be low.

93 trades open. Been open average 3 days. Only 3 in profit. All that profit gone. Whats the diagnosis bro!

Scalping out a living down at this level is just plain hard work bro. Trying to grab 5, 10 pips many many many times a day, even harder. You’re just exposed to the market to long.

More risk more reward?

Well, we will have to wait to see. When it recover, the account should have over 8000 pips gain.
How long will it take? We’ll have to wait to see. In the meantime, I’ll continue to increase the risk to see how Stars EA will handle it.

Latest Statistics:
In 30 days, total trades are now over 2500 trades.

Crypto,

I think that you are brave to show how you are doing, even when things go a bit sour. Kudos!

Do I understand that you are build an mql4 EA? I algo trade myself and am enthousiastic about my own scripts. :wink:

Imho I think that you are overtrading to get 2%. I also notice that you make trade decisions yourself. This makes the result a bit unreliable. And trade average open 3 days on a M1 chart is a bit missing the point of M1.

Your trade system looks like one of my earlier versions, from which I learned a couple of things. When you are open for some feedback you can contact me and we can talk about it. I am not after your script, because I have one very similair myself (without the rsi, macd and so on. :)).

Your method can be improved with some tweaks.

Regards,

Toekan

Is this a real, or demo account? If it is real, I suggest to pause the EA a bit and close all your positions before you lose all the 3000 USD. I don’t want to diss, but I’m not sure if you see this, the EA lets losers run too much. Now the stats look good until you start to get forced out of the bad trades, which is starting to happen now, as seen on your equity curve. If you don’t need that 3000 USD this much, give it to charity or something, but this EA will grind down your account soon.

@Toekan
How did you come up with “trade average open 3 days on M1 chart”?

@Darastonius

It’s doing fine the way it is. Closing trade now is a bad idea. It has built in money management feature that will automatically close trades when they are in profit. I intentionally increased the risk for this EA to see if it can handle maximum risk. In my earlier post, the EA was only designed to risk 1% of margin equity used to produce 2% return per day. Right now, I’m testing the EA’s high risk mode to see how it perform.

As you can see on the chart below the EA has 71% win accuracy for ‘All Times’. It would be a very bad idea to close all trades manually.

I’m trying to test out Stars EA maximum capability. Today I’ve decided to increase its risk to 9% margin used. Let’s see how it will handle this risk hike.

I’m still debating whether I should increase its risk to 20% margin used.

Hello Cryptocurrency. On which setting does the Stars EA give you the highest rate of success consistently?

Normal setting. Low Risk Trading mode.

Thanks and I can’t wait to check out the Stars EA.

Also, I downloaded your AmazingCrossover EA and it is operational; however, it continues to place repeated trades.

How do I adjust the settings so that it only makes one trade per moving average cross?

This is a great program and I can’t wait to get it working properly.

Thanks Cryptocurrency

@EasyMoneyNow
"Amazing Crossover System EA" was a Free EA I created a while ago.
I don’t know what’s going on with your mt4 platform and why it won’t work for you.
Anyhow, if I remember correctly that ‘Amazing Crossover System EA’ was made using a free web based EA maker program.

If you don’t know how to write computer programming codes. You can go to this link here to try to make EAs for yourself. Right now, I write my own computer programming codes so I do not need it.
Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator

Nice day for Stars EA. It produced $266 today with 86% win accuracy. That’s about 8% gain. While keeping the P/L float at around the same rate of $1600.

Side note: Stars EA is currently in high risk trading mode. Low risk trading mode is turned off. Account margin used is at 12%.

Side note: Stars EA high risk trading mode drawdown is currently at 38%.

Cool. Thanks Cryptocurrency. Also, I’m sure the Stars EA project will be phenomenal and can’t wait till all the bugs are worked out. Thanks again

Latest screen shot of EURUSD closed trades showing Stars EA’s high risk trading mode.

Howz about a screenshot of them GBPUSD trades.

GBPUSD trades are not closed yet.
Still waiting for the price to recover, then EA will automatically close those trades.

Good luck with that. What if it doesn’t.

In the mean while, Stars EA will try to produce profits in EURUSD to increase the account’s balance to offset the negative equity caused by GBPUSD. The EA will wait until GBPUSD price catch up, then it will close all GBPUSD trades.

Balanced increased from $3000 to $4700. This is high risk trading mode, that’s why the margin used is at 24% or higher.

This chart below shows the balance line going up, and the yellow line represent the equity line.
From December 8th, 2015 to December 30th, 2015. Stars EA was put in low risk trading mode, so you see the equity line is close to the balance line.

After December 30th, 2015. I put Stars EA in high risk trading mode to test out its maximum capability. In high risk trading mode, the equity line is further away from the balance line.

Side note: If the balance doesn’t increase daily, the EA is in trouble. In order for the balance to increase, Stars EA must make money every single day while the equity line is playing catch up!