30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

more bullish bat ?

hey guys

[B]we should practice together. if you do not sharing, no one can not learn ![/B]

you’re right. I was looking at the wrong fib level. Thanks

This is what I am developing on my trading plan as well. :slight_smile: a fib lover lol
Today is not a good day for me. I got none of the trade. I missed 2 very good trade setting by just 1-2 pip each. At least, i’m getting there without losing a trade and close to get 2 profit trade. Need to adjust the entry point a little it. I missed so many good trade lately.

This is the trade that I missed 1 pip entry

Good morning guys!

My gartley on the USDJPY just got triggered and i got stopped out within 10 minutes since price just rocketed up for no obvious reason (no news event and no clues on the HTF either, at least nothing i can see).

But well, thats the way it is. This week is not working out especially good for me.

Well well. Looking at the next setup. In this case the cypher on the EURUSD, the one i posted yesterday. Many patterns forming on the 15 min chart atm.

Have a nice day guys. Good luck and good trading!

Not my day today i guess.

I’ll call it a day, refocus and come back strong tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Good day all,

Same thing zoomed in:

Probably due to this:
BOJ announcement – Introduction of the “Quantitative and Qualitative Monetary Easing”
htt
ps://ww
w.box.com/s/77kivqijjefwb00ovvqq

FYI, the link above is split into 3 rows because I received this error:
“Oh no! You need at least 5 posts to be able to include links in your messages. You’re getting closer—you have 2 posts right now. We have this policy in place to keep the spammers away—boy, do we hate spam! To submit your current post, simply remove the link(s) and click SUBMIT. Thanks!”

Ha.

Yeah, i actually saw the news later. Well, to bad i did not see it in the babypips news calender.

Guess you can say FXCM keeps you well informed ;]

Bullish Bat on the AUD/USD

Nice call, I hope you made some pips Diablo!

I got smacked hard on one of the yen pairs too. it had excellent fib conversions for both the 100% and 1.272% so i set up pending orders for both of them. when the price spike hit both were taken out in mere seconds.

warning signs were there though. the bank of japan news hit about 5:30 GMT,
normal trading hours for japan are 11PM - 5PM GMT,
if trading patterns outside normal trading hours i notice a large increase in the failure of such patterns.
when 5PM came and D wasn’t hit i should have just deleted my pending order

btw: atm there is a possible bat pattern on USD/CAD h1,
it looks like it may invalidate itself soon though so i shalt bother to draw it

hey diablo. why do you think marketscope 2.0 is better than mt4? or did you answer this question already in this thread?

also one more weird question. i cant find the option to draw triangles in marketscope 2.0
i can draw rectangles and circles but no triangles!?

They don’t have a triangle option, I asked a few weeks ago. Just have to draw in the lines individually. Maybe, if enough of us ask they’ll add it :slight_smile:

the Yen today lol

Bearish Butterfly just reached convergence on EUR/AUD

Hi easypips,

Well it’s just more user friendly and adjustable than MT4. It has a lot more options too. Another thing is that you can see your entry points, stop losses, take profit levels directly on the chart, and just move them by clicking without having to install any external plug-ins like in MT4.

But i think it’s up to everyone to decide and comes down to what you prefer. :slight_smile: