A letter to a friend

So no harm done because no-one got hurt is that the point you’re trying to make mizugami7523 ???

Well, I respectfully disagree with that concept. Misleading people and building false hope is NOT the fault of the misled and saying that “this is the internet, land of the false persona.” in no way shape or form should justify the lies and subsequent embarrassing behavior of the guy.

You are solely responsible for how you spend your time. I would to venture to guess. His followers learned from this whole ordeal. If it was nothing but to never get invested into something without due diligence. That is time not wasted.

i agree. Harm was inflicted. But there will be no healing until all this diatribe is concluded. Healing for others not me. I’m good. In life you get hurt. We know about hurt, we trade fx )))) Just how you deal with it…thats the key. I think, he is living in the punishment he self induced. So no, he didn’t just walk from this unscathed. I think its time to move on. Again just my 2 cents.

People need to vent not be healed… He didnt give us all cancer. That is exacty what everyone is doing with the “diatribe”.

You say it taught all his followers a lesson, which may be true; however, if the lesson took 2 years to e taught I think their anger for a few weeks is more than justified.

duly noted, good point, i can concurr. I think its all the haters that feed this flame and keep it going, that bugs me. They don’t need to vent? Do they? Were these people invested? But yes let those that were harmed vent. Your right. And for the others…yes you were right…

Well said point

I think you are correct in that this whole community should let all this nonsense go, it’s dragged on long enough now. Those who shout “I told you so” and those who “still believe” should agree that they will never agree and move on.

The only sad thing here, in my opinion, is that this kind of thing makes it all a little harder for the guys out there who genuinely do try to help others, without ego or false persona. Those guys DO exist, I regularly talk to some of them on this very site.

And if anyone then asks “Well how do you know that THEY are not phonies too?” Well that’s my point, that’s the damage caused here.

“The land of the false persona”…yeah you’re right, without a doubt it’s possible to create a persona out of thin air on the internet, and how do we do such due diligence on this platform? I don’t know the answer to that my friend. I wish I did.

Maybe I just cling on too tightly to that old fashioned trait called honesty. Maybe that makes me naive, maybe it just makes me stupid but that’s what makes me me, and that’s what allows me to look my wife and kids in the eye without any shame lurking in the shadows of my mind.

I echo your sentiment though that this should all end sooner rather than later, it’s tiresome now. Maybe someone should start a thread called, CAN WE ALL STOP TALKING ABOUT ICT NOW PLEASE?

+100 yes i believe in honesty to. I was taught, a man is only good has his word.

as a side note…not to keep this topic going…but i find it ironic,…a mastergunner took out the sniper))))))))))

Gr8 post hog. Lets c if it happens. I wont make any more posts on it from now

Me too. Let go make some money

:wink: lets do it

That’s the problem…someone keeps starting a new thread about it!..lol.

Catch 22 situation Sweet Pip

A sniper who keeps missing is just exposing his position.

Myfxbook is what took the “sniper” out, If he (ICT) didn’t relent & open that account this whole circus would still be on the road :wink:

If a system works, why would someone not want to share it. Given forex is a 4 Trillion a day market, I am sure sharing will not erode your advantage.

Besides, a “system” that works for one may not work for another. That is only one part of a jigsaw. Along with a sound “system” you also need sound mind control (psychological concepts) as well as money management techniques. Two people can take the same trade at the same time and be polar opposites with how much capital return they get. Risk apetite, trade management and exit strategy all are important and not really part of a “system”

This is merely just a letter. Nothing else. Just put your all concentration in trading.

It’s a shame people let you down. Keep postive brother. You will make money.