A trader in NEED..help please

Saul,

I challenge you to spend that hour with me. You’re not a vulnerable newbie that can get “preyed” on. You come and see and I will shut down all doubt and you can become my poster child. I may sound like Im joking but I’m dead serious, I challenge you to overcome your fear of being proved wrong in public. Theres nothing wrong with that, we all learn everyday.

you only live once & there are far worse things you could do I guess.

it does highlight however that even with the best of intentions this game isn’t quite the rock n roll show a lot of folks on here assume it is.
it takes even deeper pockets & guile these days to consistently stay afloat sufficiently enough to draw a decent wedge month after month.

there have been more mid-sized accounts fold this year than the past 3 or 4, which further emphasizes the tough conditions out there during late 13 onwards.
there’ll be quite a few more leave the table too before year end judging by Q3 volume activity data.

happy sailing!

You’ve already been challenged sunshine.
Either put up or STFU :slight_smile:

Look guys,

This is crazy… Why does anyone give a s&$t about what anyone else is doing? I don’t care if you want to work 9-5 and do your average old lady with all the days frustration after she has had a long day looking after the rug rats… Your problem. I don’t want to mentor some lazy dude who doesn’t get that trading is a business not a day job.

I share my trades and have a laugh with other traders, I do this because I was like you once trying to find my feet and I looked at babypips a couple of times. Stop arguing about profit or not, last week I made $1200, the week before just $200 with $450 drawdown that week… Why should you give a f@@k? Does it warrant a comment? No! I made it not you and it doesn’t mean you will because the fact I made that someone else in the world lost $1400 and probably blew out.

What the f is there to mentor? You are on the opp side of my trade I on yours… Nothing to do with markets or brokers or mentors or any of that other Shi&, it is you! You are not cut out for this game, move on before it moves you on…

This is just my view and should remind people that this is not alcoholics anonymous, either you want to be a trader or not. No half measures… Excuse my French!

Stick to your guns.

There’s only 1 reason he’s purposefully side-stepping those 2 questions.
He has no track record to speak of and/or is playing with a chump change account.
Either way, your reluctance to engage him until he responds to those enquiries is a smart move.

Quite why he’s banging his head against a brick wall on here if he’s so successful is rather strange to say the least, so you’re best hanging fire & allowing someone else to humor him.

Those 2 simple questions are a decent wheat/chaff filter anytime you encounter this type of scenario :wink:

Is that exclusively retail Dan or generic across the board?
Also is it + or - YTD?

across the board mate.

there’s been a noticeable squeeze since beginning of H2.
prior to that it was relatively stable.
fx in some firms is deathly quiet…the noise coming from the retention (nee sales) desks lately is ear splitting lol.

not good for head counts either - offices continuing to merge, downsize and/or re-allocate & will do so well into next year.
time to beef up the pension pot & squirrel away the bonuses for rainy (cue torrential) day’s.

You’ve become that someone else…

ICT tried broadcasting his information only to have people bash him in the end. I’m doing it a little differently, one on one sessions, to make sure you grasp it. Who are you to challenge my decision? Who made you the arbiter of the mentorship process? This is between me and whoever is interested, you have no control over it. This neighborhood watch bs you’ve started seems to be a distraction from your business, wonder why. Theres a bitter group of failing traders on here that want to feel like they are doing something right. You are not righteous, you’re fearful and the fact that you won’t let me show you what I have proves that your concerns for others on here are phony. Otherwise you would have checked it out and then given the new guys some substantial advice based on your first hand experience. GLGT:cool:

This is not AA lol

It’s about time someone on here took the bull by the horns & suggested vetting those attempting to impart their “experience & knowledge” on the membership. I agree totally. It should be a minimum requirement when seeking to present & impart information & in this guys case, appears to be achieving what it intended to do.

Well done Thalia & the other guys spreading this long overdue requirement across the forum.
I note no-one has taken up the challenge over on the Johnathon Fox price action thread yet, which speaks volumes.
It will be very interesting to see if Capre or one of his long standing students on his Babypips thread comes forth to regularly validate his material.

Hopefully it will encourage a lot more members to challenge & fully investigate these guru’s in more depth before agreeing to invest time on their material.

I suggest remaining impressionable during the developmental stage of your trading career. Invest all the time you can into any free material and weed out what doesn’t sync with your logic as you go along. Thats the best advice I could give. What you do with it is on you.

He won’t, I challenged him a few weeks back. His childish excuses are still on his thread for everyone to see.

Really?
I can’t say I’m surprised. In fact it seems to be par for the course when these characters are put on the spot.

He tried plying his wares over at Trade2Win & they quickly sussed him out & wouldn’t let him play ball so he slinked off with his tail between his legs & landed on here not long afterwards.

The moderators are obviously far stronger & far less tolerant of marketers over there.

yeah…would love that

am ready when you ready

It will encourage those with more than one brain cell between their ears to challenge vendors & slick talkers first, but the majority will still continue to throw away their time & money running around in circles hoping the promised land is just the next aha moment away.

Arrogance consumes you

This is what worked for me. If it werent for other people sharing their knowledge with me I wouldnt be here. What you think everything you know about the financial markets u just woke up with one day? Oh no wait a minute it came from investing countless hours into online research. Lets get real and stop wit this phony concerned peer act. Its damaging to new traders. If investing time in all the free material we can get our hands on and weeding out what doesnt work well is not good advice then by all means share your alternative approach. I hope its not to find someone willing to share their track record and worship them because they “proved themselves”. Thats what u need to really be careful with because then your eggs are in one ship n u aint drivin. Do it yourself through free material. I challenge anyone out there to come see what im willing to share and shut these detrimental characters up for a while. Think about what im saying n wat theyre stressing over. Who makes more sense?

Glad to see that it did the trick for you. Unfortunately I have more practical approach to trading and self-education - books - experiments and repeating this circle over and over. Believe me or not I flushed 5 100 000 demo Hotforex accounts and still testing big lots trading. BTW guys do you generally believe in micro lot trading??? I think it is a mere bullsh@t, isn’t it?